Chapter 91

Hearing the words of thunder, Tang Xiaobao was a little embarrassed and didn't know what kind of attitude he should treat this young man. Looking at his embarrassed look over there, Ji Ling took the initiative and said, "Yes, it's my husband after all."

    Lei Ming, who was originally looking at Tang Xiaobao, heard Ji Ling say such straightforward words so unabashedly for the first time, and turned to look at him, only to see that the person who had always been very cold was staring at his husband's eyes more than usual. It's much gentler, it seems that the person in the weekdays is a lot different. He felt very strange about this recognition. He wanted to make fun of it, but then he thought that it was inappropriate for him to be in a cell, so he didn't say anything.

    After Tang Xiaobao panicked a little bit, he calmed down, and then took the food box in the hands of the people behind him, and smiled and said, "I brought you something to eat. Let's eat first."

.Asking the guards to open the prison door, Tang Xiaobao took out the things he had prepared one by one. Since the food container was specially made, the food taken out at this time still had some residual warmth. Then, as if thinking of something, he looked at the thunder standing there and said, "If the son doesn't dislike it, let's be together."

    Seeing the thunder, he did not refuse, he smiled and sat down, picked up the bowl that Tang Xiaobao handed over, and said with some interest: "I have never eaten in prison. It is a rare experience. Experienced."

    Ji Ling glanced at his friend who didn't know how to adjust. He didn't say anything. He just grabbed a chopstick, Tang Xiaobao's favorite food, and put it in his bowl.

.Seeing Ji Ling's usual cold, but considerate appearance at this time, Thunder is not only a little stunned, but thinking that this soft and weak little husband is so caring about his husband, it is also a well-behaved to think about it. I must be so.

    Although the surrounding environment is not very good, maybe because of the large number of people, this meal is considered to be a perfect one. Before leaving, Lei Ming also told Ji Ling that his matter would be resolved soon, and he received the news that Master Ji had already rushed back quickly, presumably to solve Ji Ling's matter.

    After Ji Ling found out, he just thanked him faintly.

    Tang Xiaobao, who originally thought that there might be a few days before the results, did not expect someone to tell him the next day that the second wife of the Ji family was going to withdraw the case. Now he is on his way to the Yamen. .Hearing this news, Tang Xiaobao ignored what he was preparing, and hurriedly went to the Yamen with Luhe and Fengling on his feet.

    As soon as I walked into the government office, I saw the second lady standing there, looking at the officer in front of him, and said: "It was the civil woman who was confused that day. The person who poisoned was not Ji Ling, but someone else. I was caught. I asked the master to release Ji Ling. After all, all this is a misunderstanding."

    Hearing the words of the second lady, the official sitting on the court slapped the gavel in his hand and looked very angry, "Bold, if it weren't for you desperately begging a few days ago, it would definitely be Ji Ling. If you hurt you, how could the official send someone to arrest that Ji Ling. Now you say that the man is not Ji Ling, isn't this deceiving the official? Do you know what the fate of deceiving the imperial court commander is?"

.The second lady stood there, shivering as if she was frightened by the master's words. She raised her head and said with some fear: "I'm sorry, it's the lady's fault. Please let the lord show your gratitude and let my family Ji Ling go."