Chapter 71

After waiting for a quarter of an hour after Ji Ling left, Tang Xiaobao still felt a little unhappy and looked very unhappy. Sitting there, he didn't have any thoughts about what to do. He looked at the trees in the yard blankly, thinking that although the place was very rich and honorable, he didn't like it and didn't know when they could go back. Even though the yard there is not as big as here, it is completely self-defeating.

    Thinking about this, Tang Xiaobao became more upset. When the green lotus guarding the side saw this, he thought for a while before cautiously stepping forward and suggesting: "If the young lady is bored, let's go to the kitchen to make pastries?"

    Tang Xiaobao shook his head and saw that there was no speech outside the door, and then said that he wanted to be alone for a while. .Seeing Mrs. Young's command like this, Green Lotus did not move forward, but retreated to a place not far behind him, so that Tang Xiaobao could summon him when he needed it.

    Tang Xiaobao looked at the sky and then at the empty yard, thinking, why Ji Ling was not so boring when he was here, because he had walked by himself a long time ago.

    When Tang Xiaobao occasionally thought about life on a whim, Ji Ling had already come to the door of the lady with the maid who came to spread the word.

    Walking in, I saw the eldest lady sitting on the couch looking at him, with a touch of love in her eyes. He seemed to be an elder who cared very much about the younger generation. When he saw Ji Ling, he was very happy. He beckoned and called people to his side, and said happily: "Ji San, come here, I have something to ask you. "

.I knew what was wrong in my heart. I thought of the strategy after turning around in my heart. I kept walking towards the lady's side, and the tone in her mouth was very respectful, "If the aunt wants to ask anything, Just ask, Ji San will definitely know that everything is endless."

    Seeing him saying this, the look on her face didn't seem to be fake, so the smile on her face grew a bit bigger, and she became more gentle. He called people to his side and slowly opened his mouth, "I heard that you and Jiayi are walking quite close recently. It seems that the relationship is quite good." While talking, he observed Ji Ling's expression, wanting See what his expression was when he heard this, but she obviously underestimated Ji Ling, and there was no expression on that indifferent face from the beginning to the end.

.Ji Ling looked at his elder aunt with sincerity in his tone, but the words were not what the eldest lady wanted to hear, "Miss Sang is the niece of the eldest mother, and to me is naturally considered a half relative. In front of my relatives Come, as an elder brother, take her to play a few times, naturally it’s not a troublesome thing. Fortunately, I have been taking my husband with me, so outsiders won’t be able to guess anything. If this affects sister Sang’s marriage, then My sin is serious."

    The lady who had never heard Ji Ling say so much in one breath suddenly opened her mouth, not knowing how to answer. Originally wanted to ask Ji Ling if he meant it, but when he heard him say this, he felt that if he asked again, there seemed to be something wrong. But after all, she didn’t pay attention to her weird intuition. The eldest lady looked at Ji Ling and said with a smile: "Na Ji San thinks, how about my niece as a wife?"

.These remarks can be regarded as a naked question. If there is an outsider present, it will affect the reputation of the woman no matter what. Thinking of getting along with each other recently, Ji Ling chose a very cautious answer: "Miss Sang is a girl who understands things very well and knows well."

    As Ji Ling praised Sang Jiayi, the lady's expression of satisfaction deepened. After thinking about it, I said directly what I wanted to say, "Ji San, you know that I love this niece very much, but it is a pity that her father is unbelievable. I treat her like a parent and I want to kiss her. Add a kiss. If you don't mind, how about an extra flat wife?" In fact, according to her idea, of course it is the best husband Ji Ling to abandon the original husband. It's just that in recent days, watching Ji Ling's daily actions, she feels that Ji Ling would not do that, so she can only retreat and ask for a flat wife. If she is a concubine, she will also be reluctant to bear it.