Chapter 65

The two of them said some selfish things to each other, and then watched that the time was almost up, and the doctor took Sang Jiayi to the garden.

    As soon as she walked in, the original chatters and young ladies greeted her one after another, and even the Sang Jiayi who was next to her were looked at more often.

    After Tang Xiaobao approached, he would have thought it was very uncomfortable. Who knew that after a while, under the concerted efforts of everyone, he changed the topic and talked about other topics. Those princes only found Ji Ling's affairs interesting, so they would not deliberately embarrass them. Even if those young ladies were interested in Ji Ling, they would not lose their demeanor after Ji Ling had revealed Tang Xiaobao's identity. Coupled with a few people who are used to adjusting the atmosphere, the atmosphere soon becomes lively again.

.Maybe it was because of the similar family background and the same education. The topics everyone talked about were mutually acceptable, and they soon started talking. There are some topics that Tang Xiaobao can't put in his mouth, and some topics are deliberately separated by the ladies who are still secretly unhappy, but Tang Xiaobao doesn't care at all. He listens very cheerfully, even watching Ji Ling even He didn't say a few words, every time he said it above the point, a smile appeared on his face.

    Ji Ling, who was originally worried that Tang Xiaobao would not be able to adapt, still looked at him from time to time, for fear that he would have any bad thoughts because of this, but he saw Tang Xiaobao's face with a relish look on his face repeatedly. , And it's not like when it was pretending to breathe a sigh of relief in my heart. .He came here to get acquainted with who the younger generation is here. The chance of encountering outside is really too slow. If there is a gap between this incident and Tang Xiaobao, then the gain is not worth the loss.

    It's just that Tang Xiaobao didn't feel inferior as those who were careful, nor bored like Ji Ling imagined. He really found their topic very interesting. Even in the ancient times when there was no electronic equipment, rich people could always find their own way to live very chicly. Tang Xiaobao still listened to the fun things they said with great relish. Even when someone invited Ji Ling to join their banquet next time, their eyes were still bright. Ji Ling, who was able to see him, pondered for a moment whether he should take Tang Xiaobao out to play more, so as not to get bored at home.

.Everyone chatted very speculatively, and even led the topic in the direction he wanted to know under the guidance of Ji Ling intentionally or unintentionally, faintly becoming the center of the topic. Just when they were going to have fun together a few days later, they heard a commotion from the door, and then they saw the Ji family's eldest lady walking towards them.

    Since she is the mistress of a big family, the eldest lady is full of scenery when she walks there. At this time, all the way along, the juniors are very polite, and the lady's face has a gentle and gentle expression from beginning to end. . Following my maid, I found Ji Ling's position along the way, and all of them greeted each other one by one when they looked at the juniors who were saluting themselves. Very tenderly said: "This is an activity for your juniors. Originally, I, an old man, shouldn't have come to participate. It's just that my niece is here for the first time, so I lowered my face and introduced it to you."

.The eldest lady's remarks were very modest, not to mention her identity, just for her identity as an elder, others would give her some respect. Everyone's eyes followed the lady's side and looked at the girl who followed her. The girl is two-year-old, she looks very pretty, but there is a bit of peace between her eyebrows, which seems to fit everyone's definition of a lady. Seeing everyone looking at her, their gazes did not dodge or hide, and a very suitable smile was shown at everyone, which made many sons who did not have a true wife begin to calculate.

    The eldest lady's gaze gently passed through the crowd, and when it fell on Ji Ling, her eyes were still satisfied. Just when he touched Tang Xiaobao next to him, the expression in his eyes paused, with peace on his face, and said to Ji Ling: "Ji San, Jiayi is here for the first time. If it is convenient for you, you can bring Let her stroll around."

.Hearing this, Ji Ling looked at the woman who had just met Tang Xiaobao and said respectfully to his big aunt: "Don't worry, auntie, I will."

    Seeing that Ji Ling had a good attitude, the eldest lady didn’t say much. Looking at the people around her, she wanted to turn around and leave, but before leaving, she told Ji Ling to take good care of Sang Jiayi. . After Ji Ling responded, he took his maid and left. He never looked at Tang Xiaobao from start to finish, or even said a word to him.

    Tang Xiaobao naturally felt the older lady's treatment differently, but Ji Ling patted his hand from time to time, so that he didn't have to worry too much. After a moment of anger, he quickly returned to normal, and there was even a faint joy in his heart. No matter how much she stirs up, she can't separate them. Humph, she is a vicious woman.

.Sang Jiayi spoke softly after the eldest lady left, because the eldest lady's relationship was very face-to-face, and she was also very talkative, so she quickly merged into everyone's circle, and Tang Xiaobao, who could only stand there listening to the conversation, was completely different.

    During the whole process, Sang Jiayi didn’t have too much words with Ji Ling. The associations that had been caused after hearing the lady request Ji Ling to take care of her gradually faded, and even faintly rose. Perhaps it was because the two happened to happen. He is a relative, so I asked him to take care of him.

    When everyone chats, if they are all the sons, they might also talk about some romantic stories or some business ways in the family. If it's between young ladies, apart from those jewellery dresses, what's left is the whispers between those best friends.

    Now those brothers and ladies are together, so those topics are not suitable. .Putting it all together, everyone decided to play the poem game. This is an elegant and funny game. Even if the people here are not light on business, Wanpin’s thinking that scholars are the first has not changed. Even if it is a deep boudoir girl, someone with some status in the family will read some books. of. If they are more talented, they will even be sought after.

    The families of this group of people are among the best in this place, so they have invited a special gentleman to come and teach. In particular, two of the women who do not lose their masculinity, even if they are young, are therefore quite popular among this group. The same is true, the family is not weak, coupled with being quite sought after, naturally high spirits. So when someone talked about this proposal, they agreed with one bite, and Yu Guang still looked straight at Sang Jiayi.

.Seeing that everyone had agreed, the person who proposed it was even more happily said: "Why don't we ask the lady for a drink that is not intoxicating, how about we make a drink together."

    Hearing this proposal, the princes and buddies repeatedly applauded, and the ladies are also often playing, so they quickly agreed. Sang Jiayi looked at everyone with a smile and told everyone to remember to let her go, showing her demeanor. It's just that Ji Ling looked at Tang Xiaobao next to him, hesitated for a while and finally responded without speaking.

    Seeing that all the staff passed, they soon invited people to ask for drinks for poems and punishment, and the steward also cleaned up a venue for them by the way for their fun. The person who proposed to see that the steward was going to come, he added a few more words of praise.

    Wait until everyone sits down according to their positions before starting the order.
.