Chapter 36

On the other side, until he got into the carriage, Tang Xiaobao looked at Ji Ling and recalled the scene that had been together just a few days ago, and then suddenly remembered what was wrong, looking at Ji Ling's eyes full of scrutiny. Sitting opposite Ji Ling, holding his hands, looked at Ji Ling in a frank, lenient and resisting stance, and said angrily: "Say, when have you seen that woman? You big liar."

    Seeing that Tang Xiaobao turned over these curse words, Ji Ling was also very helpless. You can't tell Tang Xiaobao what you want to do. After all, in his heart, Tang Xiaobao's world should be white, instead of living like him.

    Just seeing Ji Ling sitting there without saying a word, he didn't seem to want to explain at all. Tang Xiaobao felt very angry. The two people started to lie to him shortly after they were together. .The more I thought about it, the more I got angry. I kept thinking about Ji Ling holding another woman and two children standing in front of me. Tears shed tears as I thought about it.

    Looking at Tang Xiaobao, who was crying very sadly, Ji Ling didn't feel impatient, but was very helpless, reaching out to help him wipe his tears, Tang Xiaobao turned and turned to his side.

    Looking helplessly at the crying and fierce person, Ji Ling sat down and hugged him in his arms. "Why are you crying?"

    Tang Xiaobao looked at him with tears in his eyes and grabbed his clothes. He didn't know, but he wanted to cry. Perhaps it’s because Ji Ling has been in this world for so long, and for so long, even if he didn’t know it, he knew how much he was able to live so comfortably because Ji Ling did it for himself behind the scenes. A lot of things. .Now that he realized that Ji Ling was about to be hooked up by others behind his back, he felt very sad.

    Allowing Tang Xiaobao to wipe his tears on his clothes, Ji Ling did not speak either. Until Tang Xiaobao cried enough, he hiccuped and said to Ji Ling: "Why don't you comfort me, do you want me?" The moment he asked this sentence, Tang Xiaobao remembered what he was afraid of. He was afraid that he would become alone again, and after leaving Ji Ling, he would no longer have any contact with this world.

    Seeing Tang Xiaobao staring at a pair of crying eyes and looking at him with tears, Ji Ling couldn't help his desire in his heart anymore and kissed him down.

    After the kiss, Tang Xiaobao not only had red eyes, but also his mouth. Even if he wanted to express his anger, he didn't seem to be deterrent at all. .However, Ji Ling also stretched out his hand to pinch his chin, pinching very hard, and tears came up again.

    "Who told you these words?" There was no ups and downs in Ji Ling's tone, but Tang Xiaobao had noticed a dangerous chill inside.

    Tang Xiaobao, who was obviously not at fault, shrank into Ji Ling's arms at this time, as if trying to shrink himself into a small ball, and said pitifully, "No one told me, I guessed it myself?"

    "Xiao Bao, do I usually spoil you too much, that's why you have this idea?" Ji Ling changed the hand that pinched Tang Xiao Bao to pinch his face.

    It's just that the present Tang Xiaobao changed the momentum of questioning just now, and said with tears in a very pitiful way: "No, these are all my guesses, I won't dare again next time...Don't know why, looking at Ji Ling's obviously unchanged expression, Tang Xiaobao felt a little scared, so he naturally admitted. Obviously, he was very persuaded at ordinary times, but now it seems even more persuaded.

    Ji Ling stared at Tang Xiaobao for a while, and saw that he hadn't thought about it anymore, and then said indifferently: "I met and got entangled on the mountain road to the shop. Feng Ling can testify to this. You can ask him. That way is too conspicuous, I can't openly leave her there. As for what your stepmother said, they are all exaggerations."