Chapter 90

It originally took three days to make the journey, but Master Ji rushed back in one day. Upon hearing this news, both the eldest lady and the second lady seemed very surprised, especially the second lady. She made Ji Ling into the cell. She originally wanted to take this opportunity to convict Ji Ling of unfilial piety, and finally she was out. When people mentioned it, they thought he was a joke.

    At this time, the second wife was sitting in the old lady's room, and the two were discussing how to deal with Ji Ling. Who knew that a young man had come to report the news of the old man's return. Knowing the news, the two looked at each other, and the second lady's eyes were obviously very flustered.

    Seeing that the second lady was so uncomfortable, the eldest lady waved the person away, then turned her head to look at the already panicked second lady.

.The second lady felt very panicked when he heard the news of the old master’s return. Originally, the old master would not be able to come back for a few days, but now it must be for Ji Ling to come back suddenly. When thinking of this, she started to feel a little uneasy, even very frightened. . Seeing that the lady sent the person out, the second lady turned to look at her, and asked with worry in her eyes: "Uncle must come back so quickly for Ji Ling. What should we do then?"

    The elder lady glanced at the panicked second lady, took a sip of tea by herself, and then said slowly: "There is nothing to worry about, after all, what he did is true, isn't it?"

    The second lady looked at the calm and composed woman in front of her, thinking of the truth of this matter, she couldn't help but admire a little. .Perhaps it was the attitude of the eldest lady that gave her a sense of confidence, so the second lady soon calmed down after a little panic. Seeing the eldest lady nodded seriously, he let out a sigh of relief, "Yes, this matter. It was Ji Ling's fault, I have nothing to worry about."

    Looking at the second lady like this, she didn't seem to be so stupid as to be hopelessly stupid. The old lady's smile curled up slightly on her face, and she didn't know what she was thinking.

    Just after the two of them comforted each other and put down their knots, there was a small servant outside the door begging to see him. Hearing that it was sent by the elder master, the eldest lady was taken aback for a while, and then still very gently called the people outside the door to come in.

    As soon as the young man entered the door, he respectfully saluted, and then looked at the eldest lady and said honestly: "Madam, the eldest master came back and said that he would ask the second lady to come alone."

.Hearing this, both of them were taken aback. Then the eldest lady thought for a moment, and finally nodded and told him to leave with the second lady. Seeing the two of them leaving one after another, the lady had a faint premonition. After all, as a man, seeing the inner house woman alone, even if that person is his own sister-in-law, it is still wrong after all, and now the old man can't take care of this. Thinking about it, it seemed that there would still be some changes. Thinking of this, the lady decided to make a plan for herself, if something happened, she could still deal with it.

    On the other end, the second lady also thought about this matter which was a bit unreasonable. The little confidence built in the old lady just started to fall apart at this time, but after all, there was still that little support, so the surface is still very good. Calm.

.When I came to the master’s study, I found that besides the master sitting on the main seat, there was also a second master with a little messy clothes sitting next to him. Seeing that he looked at his elder brother with a puzzled look, he was called temporarily when he wanted to come. I didn't know what happened when I came back. Seeing this situation, the second lady's heart began to play drums again, but she still didn't show up on her face, and stepped in.