Chapter 48

For the weird things in this shop, the people who came are very dazzled, especially those exquisite pastries that have never been seen before. Although they have not seen them, the scent floating always tempts them.

    So some people who were just joining in the excitement saw that the prices of those cakes were affordable by themselves, so they couldn't help but want to buy some to try. And that Li Gongzi stood there, holding the small tray prepared in the store, and looking at the small layer of clean cloth on it, he felt a little strange, but the mood was not clear even after the day, so he didn’t ask much, just I put everything I wanted on the plate, and when it was almost done, under the guidance of the clerk, I took the food to the counter and paid.

    Tang Xiaobao carefully calculated the pastries that Mr. Li took down. Most of them were sweets, and he didn't want to buy them for himself. .I just don't know if it is because of Tang Shiman that the original Pian Pian son became this appearance.

    Li Xiao seemed to be very indifferent to the small eyes that Tang Xiaobao looked at him from time to time. He looked at the servants who were carrying pastries while Tang Xiaobao was collecting money. He thought that their process was very strange. With just a small storefront, so many tricks were made, but it was calm to think of Tang Xiaobao's identity.

    Looking at the person in front of him who was the same as then, and thinking of those things about the Tang family, Li Xiao didn't know what to say. Just looking at the serious Tang Xiaobao in front of him, he suddenly had the idea of ​​wanting to speak, so without knowing it, he said something to his lips, "Little boss, your pastries here are really good."

.Hearing Li Xiao’s compliment, Tang Xiaobao was surprised at first, then looked at the sincerity in his eyes, and then suddenly laughed, and looked rather embarrassed, “It’s all the guests like it, I think fine."

    Seeing the small dimple appearing on Tang Xiaobao's cheek, Li Xiao suddenly remembered the original domineering woman, but for a moment, the weird idea left. Even if it turned out, his family would not allow himself to marry such a person, not to mention the current situation. Thinking of what he sent someone to do, Li Xiao sighed silently in his heart. He gave Tang Shiman a sigh. I have done my utmost benevolence. As for the rest of the matter, he couldn't manage that much.

    Tang Xiaobao had been looking at Li Xiao secretly. At this moment, seeing him staring at the cakes, he had a sad expression on his face, thinking he was thinking of Tang Shiman. .Tilting his head for a moment, Tang Xiaobao handed him a small pastry he had prepared, and looked at him with a smile: "This is a gift prepared by our store for customers who buy more. Please accept it. "

    In Tang Xiaobao's sweet smile, Li Xiao glanced at him and took away the things he had packed. Until I walked through the crowd and came outside, I slowly opened the inside. I saw a cake shaped like a kitten. Because it was a bit rounded, it looked a little cute.

    Looking back at the shop doors coming and going, Li Xiao's mouth showed a comfortable smile for the first time in a few days, and then strode away with something.

    It didn’t take long for this maverick shop to become lively here. From time to time, some well-known customers come to experience this unique sales method, and also because the pastries sold in this shop are very delicious. , One pass from ten to one hundred came here admiringly. .It's just that even if there were more guests, Tang Xiaobao didn't want to extend the business hours. After all, he had promised that Ji Ling would not be tired and would go home on time to make dinner.

    In the past few days, Ji Ling's business has grown bigger and bigger, resulting in more things that need to be dealt with. Even Ji Ling, who had recovered his body as an ordinary person, began to feel a little overwhelmed. He just had time, but still didn't forget to let Feng Ling teach him a little bit of self-defense and fitness. The time of the day was fully arranged. Only when I have dinner with Tang Xiaobao at dinner can I relax a little bit. Ji Ling finds it quite interesting to accompany Tang Xiaobao.