14) Namjoon - College!?

January 20th, 2021, is the day Namjoon will be thankful for forever. The day he found out that Vampires could finally pursue higher forms of education after high school. After 240 years, Namjoon could finally go into college and he was excited. Once the news was heard, he quite literally jumped for joy and cheered as loud as he possibly could. Scaring Jackson, who was sitting beside him on the couch.

Namjoon could finally work towards what he wanted to do. He could finally see his life start to come together.

Namjoon wasted no time, running off to his bedroom he quickly grabbed his laptop and opened up the bookmarked page for the application of the school he desperately wanted to go to, all the way in Seoul. Quickly filling everything out, he had been preparing for this day for as long as he could remember, he submitted his application and grinned. It would just be a matter of time before he knew if he could go to his dream school.

☽ ✶ ✶ ✶ ☾

Namjoon stumbled into the living room a few months later. Rubbing his eyes and getting his tea, Namjoon sat on the couch and grabbed his laptop off the coffee table in front of him as he set down his tea. Opening it and signing in, Namjoon was met with his email, a new message being highlighted at the top.

Namjoon felt his eyebrow furrow as he read who it was from. His dream school. Waking up instantly, he clicked on the message and opened it up.

"Hello! We are pleased to announce that you have been accepted for the upcoming fall 2021 semester..." Namjoon read out loud to himself.

"I've been accepted," he whispered under his breath. "I've been accepted," he repeated but a little louder this time as it started to sink in. "I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED!!" He cheered, setting his laptop down and proceeding to run down the hall and into Jackson's bedroom.

Jumping on the bed, Namjoon chanted "I've been accepted!" over and over again as he rudely woke his best friend up.

"Jackson!" Namjoon dropped to his knees, straddling said man's chest as he grabbed the half-awake male's shoulders. "I've been accepted!!" Namjoon yelled in his face, a huge dimpled smile curling his lips and sparkles of happiness in his mismatched eyes.

"Really!?" Jackson asked, with just as much excitement in his tone as Namjoon's once the words sunk into his tired mind. He had gotten his acceptance email a week prior and he was really hoping Namjoon got his.

Namjoon nodded and Jackson sat up, quickly wrapping his friend in a hug and knocking him over onto his back. The two laughed and rejoiced as they realized their dreams were coming true.