↠ 𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐠

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

   •——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

"𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜."

ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ

Author:yammehog

Title: Exhuming and other fine hobbies

Reviewer: moonmelody0109

Review:

PRESENTATION [20/30]

1. Appearance [3/5]

The book appeared to be average. It was decent yet it still lacked some presentation.

2. Title [3/5]

The title is too long in my opinion. In my opinion, both the main and sub titles were too long. The book is a triology, but I still believe that the title is just too long for it. It resonates the storyline, but I would suggest the author to shorten it a bit.

3.Cover [6/10]

The cover is too simple. It is just the picture of the protagonist with the title in front. The main text is clear but it should be enlarged. The cover should be a bit more creative. I get that the author wanted something related to 1980s but the author could've been a bit more creative with it instead of just using a simple picture.

4. Description [3/5]

The description is average. Instead of pasting a whole paragraph there, the author could've written short dialogues with some descriptive lines that sum up the whole story.

5. First impressions [5/5]

The first impression was great actually. The first paragraph of the first chapter alone was so interesting. How the story was being narrated with a whole image of the situation formed in our head really satisfied me.

LANGUAGE SKILLS [27/30]

1.Grammar  [9/10]

The grammar of the author is really great. There are rare points where I found some faults in punctuations, and because of that I deducted the mark, but the rest of the book had amazing grammar.

2.Vocabulary [9/10]

The vocabulary of the book is great. Even though I believe that some words could be added in a few descriptive paragraphs but overall, the vocabulary is decent.

3. Spellings [9/10]

None of the spelling mistakes were observed in the book rather than some rare cases. I would suggest the author to proofread the whole book and then edit it again.

WRITTEN CONTEXT [28/30]

1. Plot [10/10]

The plot is fresh and original. It highlights the bona fide problems of many individuals. The fact that I like about it the most is that it is realistic, and unique. It is distinctive from other books and urges me to read more.

2. Flow [9/10]

The story maintains a smooth flow throughout. Each and everything is elaborated and medium paced. It was not too fast, nor too slow. Other than a few timeskips, the flow is quite smooth.

3. Character development [9/10]

The characters are portrayed very well. Their emotions are described very pragmatically and relate to the matters of actual life.

OVERALL OF THE BOOK [9/10]

The book is quite underrated, mainly because of its presentation. Only if that point is corrected, I believe that the book will gain the popularity and love it deserves.

TOTAL [84/100]

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛