↠ 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐚_𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

   •——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

"𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎."

ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ

Title : The Phoenix 

Author : hermiosa_rina

Reviewer : 50shadesofvkook

Review :

PRESENTATION - 24 /30 

1. Appearance - 4/ 5 

The whole appearance was intriguing and I really liked the dark vibe it gave off. The graphics were great, and the blurb and cover definitely would make the reader give the novel a shot. 

2. Title - 3 /5

The title of the story is great. At first look itself, it's intriguing and makes the reader read the story. "The Phoenix" is not quite a unique  title but it is great and matches with the storyline perfectly.

3.Cover -  9 /10

Stunning cover, the color choice was simple yet they are pleasing to the eye. The picture used in the cover is also great. The only complaint I have is the fact that you could change the font style of the author name and make it more visible as it is a bit blurry. 

4. Description -  5 /5

The description is very eye-catching and interesting. The way it gave a short glimpse of the plot is very impressive. I really liked the description. 

5. First impressions - 3 /5

First impressions wise, I wasn't really awestruck by this book. Yet, I was still somewhat curious to keep on reading it as the book was quite interesting. 

LANGUAGE SKILLS - 28 /30

1.Grammar -  9 /10

The grammar was quite fine. I didn't find many grammatical errors. Though there were problems with prepositions, nonetheless, it was all fine with tenses and all over. 

2.Vocabulary- 10 /10

The vocabulary was perfect and on point. In almost every chapter I got to find new words with the same meaning. The words used in the book were very enticing and I really liked it. 

3. Spellings-  9 /10

I didn't got to catch any spelling mistakes in the story but there was a paragraph where the author wrote "vut" instead of "but". 

WRITTEN CONTEXT- 27 /30

1. Plot- 10  /10

The plot is fresh and original. The fact that I like about it the most despite the story being a bit unrealistic, was it's uniqueness and the intriguingnature of the plot. It is distinctive from other books and urges me to read more.

2. Flow- 9  /10

The flow is excellent. The work has been written elegantly.

3. Character development- 8 /10 

There is not much I can say about this as there is not much change in the characters but the way the characters expressed their emotions were perfect. The way Wei Wuxan felt betrayal and then hopelessness, the pain and agony he felt could be easily felt by the readers too. So, it was really neatly written. 

OVERALL OF THE BOOK- 9  /10

FINAL REVIEW IN SHORT TO SUMMARIES EVERYTHING 

The book was great, I really enjoyed reading it. Though in the beginning of the story I was not very much intrigued in reading it, but from the point when Wei Wuxan was held captive in the dungeon, I started enjoying it very much, like the way the story took that turn was great. The pain, the misery, the plot was perfectly laid out and I really liked it. Overall the story was fantastic.  

TOTAL - 88 /100

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛