↠𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

•------•°•ઇଓ•°•------•

"𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 '𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢' 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎? 𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛? 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍. 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜."

ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ

Title: Before we fall

Author yoursauther

Reviewer : seekerbangtan

Review

PRESENTATION 15½ / 30

1. Appearance 3/5

I didn't feel too attached with the story at first sight. The story seemed pretty average to my eyes when I first saw the cover and the description next.

2. Title 3/5

I think the title is fine but it could be even more interesting if you would keep it somewhat related to the story from the start, which is mafia. Before we fall is like a romance story more than it sounds like mafia and action.

3.Cover 4/10

I don't know if the cover was self made or anything else, but the cover must be changed as it's not at all a good fit for the story. The quality is so low of the images used in it as well as there is no mention of the author's name or anything. You may contact a good graphic shop for the same.

4. Description 2/5

The description certainly needs some attention as all of the information given in it is from the initial few chapters. There wasn't anything related to the story's main based plot. The description should be something that tells your readers about your story, so you must mention about how and what will be happening, and what's the main plot of your story.

5. First impressions 3½ /5

I think the spark in the commencement was no where to be seen. The story is good but the way it has come out in words wasn't so much influencing or entrancing.

LANGUAGE SKILLS 18/30

1.Grammar 7/10

Grammar was fine but not too much. There were problems with prepositions, nonetheless, it was all fine with tenses and all over.

2.Vocabulary 5/10

The vocabulary wasn't strong. I didn't get to read a single new word in the entire written piece. I would suggest to use more synonyms of simple words to make your plot more enticing. Many wrong/boring choice of words and sentence formation was there. "Yah" and "aish" are originally korean words and they were for the first time in the plot were spoken by the female leads' parents and not by the boys.

3. Spellings 6/10

There were a lot of spelling mistakes. The author used "donot" instead of "do not" or "don't" everywhere in the story. You can speak do not eloquently but you cannot practically jot down the same word you pronounce as it's not any actual word. Words such as unsuccessfulness were used, however it's originally a word but its not usually used. Inspite of using unsuccessfulness, any other good synonym would have come in place to make it sound better. More words like, "soory" "besides" in place of "beside", "embress" in place of "embrace" were used. So, special attention in this area as well should be given.

WRITTEN CONTEXT 29/30

1. Plot 9/10

The plot authentically was in a good look. The storyline was clear to me after 5 or 6 chapters. I loved how the female leads' family turned out to step in Korea and meet the Bangtan boys. This particular scenario was precisely good and unique than other imitated bumping/meet scenes. However, I didn't like the fact much where in the initiation of the story, all there was negativity about the death of Soora. The readers might won't like it much and would prefer leaving the story as there's a lot of crying and sadness. In the plot, never use pictures/emojis in between your story. It ruins the flow/interest of most of the readers. There were some extra unwanted and predicted dialogues that you should refrain from using as readers are already aware of what's coming next, so they would most probably skip that part. Just try to make the story real and not fabricated much.

2. Flow 10/10

Flow was absolutely fine. Therefore, as I stated above that a few times I felt that the remorse over the death was shown for a longer time, so the author must cut it short and move ahead with the further storyline in the boys' life rather than showing the despair for any longer than 1-2 chapter.

3. Character development 10/10

It was all good for me. I didn't think there was any problem much reflected in any of the characters.

OVERALL OF THE BOOK 8/10

TOTAL - 70.5 / 100

•------•°•ઇଓ•°•------•

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛