↠𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐞

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

"𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜."

ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ

Title: Stay

Author selenophilicsapphire

Reviewer : joontopia17

Review

Presentation- 19/30

1. Appearance- 3/5

The book has a modest and steady appearance.

2. Title- 3/5

The title seems generic and could have been more illustrative or imaginative.

3. Cover - 6.5/10

The cover appears generic like the title too but it is aesthetically agreeable.

4. Description- 3.5/5

The narrative executed most of the work for this book. The scenes were easy to visualize and that shows the capability of a novelist.

5. First impressions- 3/5

The story is based on a heavily used cliche so it doesn't captivate readers but the flow of writing and idioms used made it easier to proceed.

~Language Skills - 26/30

1. Grammar- 7.5/10

There were a few errors that caught my eye but were not unpleasant.

2. Vocabulary- 9/10

The vocabulary used wasn't too arduous making it easy to read by everyone. It wasn't too elementary either.

3. Spellings- 9.5/10

I didn't catch a lot of spelling errors.

~Written Context: 23/30

1. Plot- 6/10

There wasn't much of a thrilling plot to keep readers immersed. Each chapter had its minor plots.

2. Flow- 9/10

The flow of writing was impressive.

3. Character Development- 8/10

I could see gradual advancement.

~Overall Appeal of the book- 7/10

>Total- 75/100

Review: The book discusses issues that need to be recognised and applied which made it easy to appreciate. The writing was promising so, it makes it a little dissatisfying that the story encircles a cliche.

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛