↠ 𝐛𝐭𝐬_𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

   •——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚊"

ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ

Title - Lucifer's first love

Author- bts_indianfangirl

Reviewer : Ms_alein1902

Review 

PRESENTATION - 24/ 30

1. Appearance - 5 /5

The book is pretty cute and fascinating. I really liked the banners used at the beginning of the first chapter. The pictures used to describe heaven and hell were also great. The way the author described the trailer was also lovely.

2. Title- 4 /5

The title of the story matches perfectly with the plot and the storyline. It is a great title in short and suits the novel as well.

3.Cover - 7 /10

The picture used in the background of the story is great. I liked the picture very much but I think the font used for the title and the subtitles doesn't fit well with the background. The font size is a bit too short also.

4. Description - 4 /5

The description of the story was flawless for me. The Blurb was written greatly. The Synopsis of the story didn't gave away the whole plot and was smooth with the description of the story.

5. First impressions- 4/ 5

The first impression of the story was quite eye-catching for me. It intrigued the reader very well to read more. The pictures used in the story were also great and explained the story very well.

LANGUAGE SKILLS - 24 /30

1.Grammar - 8 / 10

There were a bit grammatical mistakes here and there in the story, like there was a scene where the author wrote " Has too much powers" instead of "too many powers". There were punctuation mistakes too like the author used the (') apostrophe mark wrongly, for example there was a chapter where the author wrote we'll instead of well, the use of the apostrophe mark changed the meaning of the whole word wrongly. The author also missed putting the first letter of the paragraph to capital.

2.Vocabulary - 9 /10

The vocabulary of the author is quite decent. They didn't use too heavy words either so all the words were easy to understand. But I think the author could use a few specific words instead of the general one in a few chapters.

3. Spellings - 7 / 10

There were many spelling mistakes in a few chapters and there were a few chapters too where there wasn't any spelling mistake either. The most common mistake that I saw was that the author wrote " hug" instead of huge and "misundrstanding" instead of "misunderstanding" .

WRITTEN CONTEXT - 24 /30

1. Plot - 8 /10

I liked the plot of the story very well. The way Y/N reborn after dying and the lucifer yearning for her since so many years. The plot twist was also cool. So, the plot was quite creative and amazing.

2. Flow - 8/ 10

The flow of the story was a bit slow paced in the first few chapters and in the middle chapters it was rather too fast. The flow of the story wasn't in right pace according to me.

3. Character development - 8/ 10

The emotions of the protagonist were a bit rough while explaining. They weren't explained smoothly. The emotions were explained in a decent manner but it could be done more efficiently.

OVERALL OF THE BOOK - 8 /10

FINAL REVIEW IN SHORT TO SUMMARIES EVERYTHING

I enjoyed reading the book very much. I would recommend the author to change the font style and increase the font size of the cover. The author also needs to proofread their story and correct the grammatical and punctuation mistakes in the story. Other than that the story is good.

TOTAL -82 /100

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛