↠ 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜-𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

"𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚢: 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚜."

ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ

Author : sarcastic-mess

Title:Homosexually Straight

Reviewer: Agusmyname

Review 

PRESENTATION- 23.5/30.

1. Appearance- 4/5.

It appears interesting, you know? Like a topic, everybody wants to talk about but doesn't have the guts to do so just put it into an amazing story.

2. Title- 3/5.

Heads down one of the best.

3. Cover- 8/10.

A simple cover with personal understanding behind it. It's just, remarkable.

4. Description- 4/5.

Amazing. The only problem was that you used "but" at the beginning of a sentence. However, you used punctuations correctly and the description was very catchy.

5. First impressions- 4.5/5.

Once again, mind-blowing. The only mistake was in the introduction. It's "in the long run" not "in a long run". Other than that, great. Keep it up!

LANGUAGE SKILLS 24/30.

1. Grammar- 8/10.

Nothing much to point out. Just small grammatically wrong sentences and placings but it's normal.

2. Vocabulary- 7/10.

I could see a lot of words that were repeated but I also saw a lot of words that were different. No author I know of would go to the trouble to use different words or find them for that matter, but you did.

3. Spellings- 9/10.

No wrong spellings in the whole book other than tIn the last chapter where Jace says," No one will both you'll again until there's something wrong with this." I think you meant bother ya'll instead of "both you'll" but if I'm wrong then great job!

WRITTEN CONTEXT- 23/30.

1. Plot- 7/10.

Although there are only 7 chapters, I'm dying to read the rest of the story. Please DM me as soon as the 8th chapter is out.

2. Flow- 8/10.

REMARKABLE flow! I will stay alive until the day this book is turned into a movie or a series.

3. Character development- 8/10.

The characters were kind of ignorant about Kirlia first but the 7th chapter was just *chef's kiss*. I mean, they realized what they did and all. Plus, Kirlia went from being helpless to standing up for herself.

OVERALL OF THE BOOK- 8/10.

Loved it.

FINAL REVIEW IN SHORT TO SUMMARIZE EVERYTHING- I mean, it's so much of an emotional topic that I might cry. Yeah, I'll just say one final thing. Great work, keep it up! Now I'm gonna go and cry. Thank you.

TOTAL- 78.5/100.

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛