↠ 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐘𝐚𝐨

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

   •——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

𝙰 𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚢-𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚗, 𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚊𝚜-𝚙𝚒𝚙𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎.

ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ
T

itle : Last Pages

Author: AnointingYao

Reviewer : _helia2

Review

PRESENTATION 23.5/30

1. Appearance 4/5
:: In terms of the overall appearance of the book, it is quite solid. I like the monochrome colour palette and the description as well.

2. Title 4/5
:: I think it's a rather pretty title.  :)))

3.Cover 8/10
:: The cover is really pretty. I'm not too fond of the font itself(feels too playful for the concept of the book) but I think it works.

4. Description 3.5/5
:: I think it's a really good description. Although I think it could use a bit of a hook - something that would jump out (not literally) and catch the readers attention.

5. First impressions 4/5
:: Overall, the book gives a strong first impression.

LANGUAGE SKILLS 26/30

1.Grammar  7.5/10
:: I think the grammatical structures are alright. There aren't any huge mistakes or errors but I do recommend the author to connect the sentences at times. For example, instead of 'I was born there. Tulip was born there, it could be written like this, 'I was born there and so was Tulip.'

2.Vocabulary 8.5/10
:: Personally, the vocabulary choices are great. I like the way the author uses the words and expresses each scene using them.

3. Spellings 10/10
:: No issues are found here (It's all great!)

WRITTEN CONTEXT 21/30
1. Plot 8/10
:: Personally, I thought the plot was interesting and I quite liked it.

2. Flow 5.5/10
:: I'm not really impressed with the writing flow - it's rather jumpy. The writing flow hinders the readers from fully enjoying the book.

3. Character development 8/10
:: Great character development! It's satisfying to see how the characters develop.

OVERALL OF THE BOOK 6/10

FINAL REVIEW IN SHORT TO SUMMARIES EVERYTHING
:: 'Last Pages' is a book with an interesting plot and intriguing characters. Although there were some flaws, this certainly is a book that the author is clearly invested in.

TOTAL 77/100

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛