↠ 𝐈𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐚𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

   •——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚊"

ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ

Author : idontgiveaafuck

Title : The love of my life

Reviewer: Mochi1316

Review :

PRESENTATION 10/30 

1. Appearance 2/5

Looks simple has actually a very plain look and can be elevated 

2. Title 2/5

A very very common title, it's going with the story but could have so much like "Hidden mafia"  and so much. Its way to simple.

3.Cover 4/10

It was just a fixed image with fonts on it. It's okay u can't make a cover you can order from a graphic shop it will give u a very good quality.

4. Description1/ 5

There was nothing about the story. The description is the first thing that's read to know abt the story. You can write thing about yourself but at the last. 

5. First impressions 2/5

Did not invite me as I have seen many books with the same title and description.

LANGUAGE SKILLS 17/30

1.Grammar 4/10

There were few minor typos. The very first chapter of your book was bad. I am sorry please do not take it in a mean way but it was bad. 

"Sarah's pov" you had written only one line "I woke up, and did my routine" no! Don't write it like that. You could have done like " I could feel something bright on my face, which made me realised it was morning. I walked out of my  bed and started doing my usual routine I do in the morning. Getting my hair done, brushing and checking my socials and start with my work".

Please do not use " sarha's thoughts" instead you could have done it in Sarah's prove by saying-

I have to go see if he is fine I am really worried for him, I kept thinking about him. Like that instead of making a pov. 

Please highlight  who is speaking and make it into a third pov.Each chapter of urs is nearly 1000 which is good. But you need to be more by being more detail. Cause you just touched the surface.

2.Vocabulary 6/10

It's fine not complicated and it needs improvements. As you can use a word for a sentence.

3. Spellings 7/10

There were minor grammar errors and all but it was good.

WRITTEN CONTEXT  8/30

1. Plot 2/10

A typical cliche plot I can tell you many books with this kind of plot and it's so common that you need to add your twist to it cause the story is predictable. Making reader lose interest. 

2. Flow 4/10

You have a neat flow but you just touched on the surface and there was not a lot of depth to it.

3. Character development 2/10

Since there was not much in detailed you could not really feel connected or get to know things as it's no connection. 

OVERALL OF THE BOOK 3/10

It's basic and needs so much improvement.

FINAL REVIEW IN SHORT TO SUMMARIES EVERYTHING

I suggest you to edit the book in detail. I suggest you unpublish is and take some times and make a plot. It will show a better outcome.

TOTAL 55/100

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛