↠ 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐱𝐭𝐢𝐜_𝐛𝐚𝐞

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

   •——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

"𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚜."

ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ

Title : Heartless

Author : aesthxtic_bae

Reviewer : lilacosmos

Review 

PRESENTATION 22/30

1. Appearance 4/5

The overall appearance of the book is great, the title and cover are both pretty well done, however, the description was not the best and could be improved. The cover of the book is the main alluring factor and it looked great.

2. Title 8.5/10

I like the title, it suits the book well and seems to match the overall aesthetic of the book.

3. Cover 8/10

The cover is beautiful, it suits the concept well and is pleasing to the eye. My only issue here is that the text should be larger in order to showcase the book's title. This book may be simple but it sure is beautiful.

4. Description 1.5/5

The description needs to contain more information about the book, the quote doesn't tell me a lot about the plot. The quote isn't great either, the grammar is incorrect. A better way to phrase the quote would be: "Does he even have a heart?"

LANGUAGE SKILLS 22.5/30

1. Grammar 7.5/10

The grammar was quite good! There were a few mistakes in the wording of sentences so that could be changed. I would suggest proofreading the chapters before publishing them just to make sure the grammar is proper.

2. Vocabulary 8/10

The vocabulary was amazing! But of course, as in any book, there are certain places where better words could have been used.

3. Spelling 7/10

There weren't an excessive amount of spelling errors but I did see a few once in a while. I highly suggest going back and fixing them to improve the book's overall quality.

WRITTEN CONTEXT 23/30

1. Plot 9/10

The plot is quite interesting and eye-catching, it does get people rather curious about what happens next. It does seem like this book is going to go down an angsty route in the following chapters (About chapter 7 onwards).

2. Flow 7.5/10

The flow of the book was quite good, a little more on the fast side but not too bad. A way to balance out the flow of the book would be to describe things more and dedicate a chapter to each event.

3. Character Development 2.5/5

Since it is only the beginning of the book (Chapter 6), I don't expect the characters to have developed yet. So far you can tell the relationships between certain characters aren't going to go so well, but I assume most problems will be fixed by the end of the book. I will be rating it 2.5 because like I said, the book just began.

4. Writing Style 4/5

I find the writing style enjoyable to read, the way they write their paragraphs is unique and engaging. my only issue is that there could be a bit more description of people and situations.

Overall Appeal of the book- 8/10

I would read this book again but there are things that need to be fixed and adjusted. I especially enjoyed the plot and writing style. I feel that the description of the book needs to be fixed. This book has lots of potential, I'm excited to see what you have in store for the future!

OVERALL - 77.5/100

I would read this book again but there are things that need to be fixed and adjusted. I especially enjoyed the plot and writing style.

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛