↠ 𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐓𝐚𝐞

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

   •——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

"𝙸𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚒𝚝."

ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ

Author : KookieberryTae

Title: The Red eye omega 

Reviewer: 

Review 
Appearance: (4/5) First glance at the title as well as the cover was really impressive. Conversation part can be fixed up a little, it makes the blurb a bit more lengthy than already it is.

Title:(4/5) The title of the book is justified. It's neither too revealing nor too confusing. The title isn't unique yet it's good.

Cover:(9/10) the editing is perfectly done. The fonts are visible. Maybe a clear picture of taekook will be make itpre appealing than it already is.

Description: (3/5) the blurb is good. It gives the basic idea. Conversation part In the blurb can be improved as it is making the blurb seem longer than it is.

First impression: (4/5) it's totally good! The title and cover are really amazing and alluring at the same time. A prudent taekooker or someone into werewolf will totally dig into the book. All I can suggest is improving blurb, again.

Grammar: (9/10) the grammar is good. There weren't any big mistakes that can have reader's attention.

Vocabulary: (8/10) the author has used subtle vocabulary. It's  sophisticated at the right places, maybe a little excess of sophistication can be felt while describing emotions but it's okay.

Spellings: (10/10) the author knows the art of writing and yes as a reader there weren't any spelling mistakes that caught my attention.

Plot: (9/10) the plot is good.

Flow: (8/10)the overall flow of the story is good. Maybe at places things seemed to be rushed but other than that it's fine.

Character development: (8/10)both the characters have there own flaws and they are improving with the chapters. A more better description will make the reader will more connected with the characters.

Overall:8/10 the book is really good still it lacks background description at places and if improved it will really be perfect.

Review: The author is really doing great with the story. Maintain the pace and just focus of background description.

Total: 84/100

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛