↠ 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫-𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝟖𝟕𝟎𝟗

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

   •——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚊"

ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ

Title : feeling devilish

Authorkiller-cookie8709

Reviewer: _helia2

Review 

PRESENTATION 23.5/30

1. Appearance 4/5

:: Appearance-wise, it's a pleasure for the eyes and mind. The description is great and so is the cover.

2. Title 3/5

:: I think the title works well? I'm not too sure. To me, the title lacks depth and meaning- I wouldn't say it summarizes the content of the story well.

3.Cover 8/10

:: I think the cover is really great! Although the author's name is kind of hard to read, the graphics were really awesome.

4. Description 4/5

:: The description is really well written. All the main components of the description can be found and the starting hook is lovely.

5. First impressions 4/5

:: Overall, the book had a quite strong first impression on me.

LANGUAGE SKILLS 27/30

1.Grammar 8/10

:: I didn't find many issues with the grammar. Perhaps the way some sentences were structured was a little off and ellipsis was used quite often. Other than that, there isn't much to say here.

2.Vocabulary 9/10

:: I like the vocabulary used in this story and the way they were used; it isn't overly complicated but not plain and simple either.

3. Spellings 10/10

:: Again, no issues were found here. It's all great!

WRITTEN CONTEXT 22.5/30

1. Plot 8.5/10

:: Simply speaking, I like the plot. The main reason I scored it a little low was because the story is not completed yet, therefore we haven't seen much of the plot. However, judging from what I've read, it's a pretty cool plot.

2. Flow 7.5/10

:: Here's where it goes a bit off for me, especially in the starting chapters. I feel like the story started off too abrupt and you were nervous about how to start it. It kind of felt like the author hesitated a lot with the choice of words while writing it, which is really understandable. Despite that, I'm glad that the flow became smoother as the story progressed.

3. Character development 8/10

:: There hasn't been a whole lot of character development in this book. The only visible development so far is from SeokJin, who became warmer towards MoonHee.

In terms of the characters themselves, however, I find Lee MoonHee (the female lead) quite unrealistic. Having the most wanted man in your kitchen randomly one morning should've evoked a much more panicked reaction from her. Even if she's typically a quite composed person, internal anxiety exists. I did see the panicking thought process but it went by too quickly (which I partly mentioned in the 'Flow' category). This is just an opinion I wanted to share as there is no 'character relatability' category, I won't deduct points for this.

P.S. about the Moonhee being unrelatable, I realized the character was a numb one.

OVERALL OF THE BOOK 8/10

FINAL REVIEW IN SHORT TO SUMMARIZE EVERYTHING

::'feeling devilish' is a fanfiction story that has a rather interesting plot and revolves around (or would revolve around) character interactions, relationships, and developments. Although I think that the writing aspects lack something compared to the other aspects of the book, it is a pretty great book overall. I still have this book in my reading list and look forward to new updates.

TOTAL 82.5/100

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛