↠ 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐥𝟐𝟒𝟑

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

"𝚅𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝."

ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ

Author Spinel243

Title: CLOUD 9INE

Reviewer KatoPark

Review

PRESENTATION - 8.5/30 

1. Appearance - 1.5/5

The whole vibe was not that impressing. It looked quite underdeveloped, and wasn't quite satisfying to the eye. 

2. Title- 2/5

Cloud 9ine would've made more sense as normal words - Cloud Nine. Even so, it didn't elicit that sort of excitement to read the book. I'd suggest going for something that invokes mystery. 

3.Cover - 2/10

Childish and looked very much out of the place. There's only one person in the cover while the story depicts two main leads. Besides that, the cover is too simple and looks like there has not been much effort put into making it look like that. Please do visit a cover shop. 

4. Description - 2/5

 The description is a little confusing. I had to reread it again to understand what you'd meant. The concept is intriguing and mysterious, but the wording isn't diamond clear. Try to communicate more with lesser words in the blurb, but don't leave the reader in the dark. 

5. First impressions- 1/5

The first impression was not that great at all. Please change the cover immediately. That's what put me off more than the other things I mentioned. 

LANGUAGE SKILLS - 25/30

1.Grammar - 9/10

Grammar is decent. You've made sure to use the Present tense to state facts while you narrate in the Past tense. I appreciate that you haven't made grave errors in this part. But still, I can't give you full marks for this category. 

2.Vocabulary - 6/10

The vocabulary in the book is quite basic. Beginners (readers) will be able to grasp it easily. But the ones who've read a lot of books might find it bland. It's because a lot of words you've used have better substitutes. I'm not saying it's bad, but there's potential to do better. 

3. Spellings - 10/10

There wasn't practically anything I found that had any typos or textual language. Spellings were on point. 

WRITTEN CONTEXT - 19/30

1. Plot - 7/10

In genuine and developed. The lot was very catchy and intriguing. But it did lack substantial development in crucial areas. Though they were few, it did draw me off a tinge. So, working on that will ensure you get the needed result. Good job, either way! 

2. Flow - 7/10

The flow was okay, I feel. There's not much you have to improve in this regard. Though you could fasten the pace in certain scenes. Instead of  writing most things in a bland manner, you could've taken things up a notch. Especially during the introduction of characters. They have to be fast, yet unique enough to get etched to the mind. 

3. Character development - 6/10 

I felt the character development in most cases. Tetra was a good character to say the least. I did have trouble visualising most of the characters because enough information wasn't provided. Evyn didn't have much originality - she seemed a little like a log. I would suggest you to add their emotions like a roller coaster. Otherwise, it's all okay. 

OVERALL OF THE BOOK - 5/10

FINAL REVIEW IN SHORT TO SUMMARIZE EVERYTHING 

Your hold on language is impeccable. It needs to be appreciated, so a big round of applause for you. Now, I really want you to decide on the theme that the book gives off and design a cover that is apt. The current cover put me off a lot, and made it seem more like something without any substantial plot in it. But it isn't so. So work on the appearance and characters too. My marking may be a little towards the harsher side, so don't be disheartened. 

TOTAL - 58.5/100

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛