↠ 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫_𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐬

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

•------•°•ઇଓ•°•------•

𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ

Title :- Meeting the prince in the rain

Author : @Dreamcatcher_flics

Reviewer : Ms_alien1902

Review

PRESENTATION- 20 / 30

1. Appearance- 4 / 5

The appearance of the book was quite satisfactory. The pictures used in the story also explains the situation greatly. The story appeared quite decent.

2. Title- 3/ 5

The title of the story is a bit too long according to me. It could be more amazing too. The title is very simple and lacks a bit of originality.

3.Cover- 5 /10

The cover of the story was very simple. The picture used in the cover doesn't even have the face claim of the protagonist. The picture is a bit blurry also. The font style of the title also doesn't match with the background. I would suggest the author to change it and make it more attractive.
4. Description- 5/ 5

The Blurb of the story is perfect according to me. It is neither too long nor too short for the story. There isn't any mistake in the blurb either. It doesn't give away the whole plot and is quite mysterious. I liked the blurb.

5. First impressions - 3/ 5

The first impression of the story was pretty decent. The writing style could be better also. I would suggest the author to re-check the use of Bold italics and underline in the story.

LANGUAGE SKILLS- 22 / 30
1.Grammar - 7 / 10

There were many grammatical and punctuation mistakes in the story. Firstly the most common mistake the author made was to jump from one tense to another in just a few words. The tense should be the same in at least a paragraph. There were quite other mistakes also like the author wrote , "the dark, black umbrella" and it should be " a dark, black umbrella" instead. There were a few more mistakes also like "he shrugged off and went inside the shop" but it should be "he shrugged it off and went inside the shop". I can't write all the mistakes here so if you want I can send you them personally too.
2.Vocabulary - 8 / 10

The vocabulary of the author is very simple. There were a few mistakes also like the author used the other words that should not be used there instead some other word should be used in that place, like the author wrote "You nodded for his childish behavior" instead it should be "You shook your head" .

3. Spellings - 7/ 10

There were quite a few spelling mistakes in the story. Like the author wrote "jerry lips" instead of "cherry lips". Also the author wrote "one tone" instead of "stern tone" . Also, the author wrote " bulge" instead of "budge". There was a line where the author wrote "simile" instead of "smile". I would suggest the author proofread the chapters and correct those mistakes.

WRITTEN CONTEXT - 27 /30
1. Plot - 9 /10

The plot is very mysterious and interesting. The way Y/N first met Jungkook and then the next day she misunderstood Jeason as jungkook. These chapters were very fascinating. There aren't any plot twists in the story for now as there are only 5 chapters. But the plot twist can be added in the future chapters that could make the story more fabulous than it already is.
2. Flow - 10 / 10

The story was neither fast paced nor slow paced. It is going smoothly and at a great pace. The flow of the story is perfect.

3. Character development - 8 /10

The emotions of the protagonist was explained decently. The character development of the co worker of Y/N was a bit too fast according to me. Like in that paragraph the author shouldn't explain the emotions of the co worker as guilt instead it should be of anger. As it is not realistic of that person to feel guilty and ashamed so quickly.

OVERALL OF THE BOOK - 8 /10

FINAL REVIEW IN SHORT TO SUMMARIES EVERYTHING

The book is great. I enjoyed it very much. I would suggest the author to change the cover of the story. Also the author could proofread the chapters and correct the grammatical and spelling errors. Other than this the story is great.

TOTAL - 87 /100

•------•°•ઇଓ•°•------•

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛