↠𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐘𝐞𝐄𝐮𝐧𝟐𝟓𝟎𝟎

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝, 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑, 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠"

ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ

Book - They Skedaddled 

Author - SongYeEun2500

Reviewer - katopark

Review:

----------

PRESENTATION - 18.5/30 

1. Appearance - 3.5/5

 The dark vibe that the cover gave off was amazing. I liked the whole theme. 

2. Title- 3/5

The title was nice. But somewhere it felt a little off. They Skedaddled is amazing, in the least. But, like I said, it didn't have that sort of captivity. 

3.Cover - 7/10

The dark vibe was great. The font used for the author's name could've been a little better and bolder. Besides that I did feel an issue with the female lead's face claim as IU. It isn't an IU x Jungkook ff, so it can be a little misleading. (But later I noticed that her eyes were just darkened off, which didn't exactly look that great.)

4. Description - 2/5

There were a few errors (grammatically) in the blurb. It gave off the vibe of a normal hate-to-love trope in the beginning. Mystery was a little lacking. But overall, the blurb was okay. 

5. First impressions- 3/5

The first impression was quite okay. Apart from the few issues with the flipping-back-and-forth tenses, it's a good work at first glance. 

----------

LANGUAGE SKILLS - 21/30

1.Grammar - 5/10

Slight issues were noticed with the formation of your dialogues. Maybe you didn't notice them, but edit it and take your time while doing so. 

 Chapter 6

"I thought...24 hours," It was Mr.Jeon mocking...his face. 

I'm not sure whether that 'I' in 'It' is supposed to be capitalised.

In chapter 8, the on-call part could've been framed in a descriptive manner.

There are evident issues with tenses, dear author. It's quite visible and that puts me off a little. It starts all the way from blurb, and continues upto the very end.

Chapter 1

'It's neither a test nor a competition, but for those two, it was nothing less than that too.'

There are two tenses (that are poles apart) in this sentence.

Chapter 6

'She was even trained for laughing and smiling, how a rich princess behaves in public.'

Again, switching between tenses.

To add to that, a few places had missing punctuations too (apostrophe). And a few uncommon punctuations (semi-colon) remained forgotten.

2.Vocabulary - 6/10

The vocabulary in the book is quite basic. Beginners (readers) will be able to grasp it easily. But the ones who've read a lot of books might find it bland. It's because a lot of words you've used have better substitutes. I'm not saying it's bad, but there's potential to do better.

3. Spellings - 10/10

There wasn't practically anything I found that had any typos or textual language. Spellings were on point.

----------

WRITTEN CONTEXT - 22.5/30

1. Plot - 7/10

The plot was developed and well-rounded. There were a few gray areas that I felt had been too cliché. Besides that, the animosity between Jungkook and SooYoon didn't have that much of a strong base. Try to develop on that. Otherwise, think it was good, so far 

2. Flow - 7.5/10

The flow was okay, I feel. There's not much you have to improve in this regard. Though you could fasten the pace in certain scenes. I did feel a little put off when the phrases like 'Sooyoon POV' or 'On-Call' came up. It isn't really appreciated, as a reader. 

3. Character development - 8/10 

I felt the character development in most cases. Sooyoon was great. In the beginning though, I couldn't really grasp her at all. But later, she was sailing smoothly. Jungkook, on the other hand, could have been given a little more emphasis in terms of narration and emotions. 

OVERALL OF THE BOOK - 6/10

FINAL REVIEW IN SHORT TO SUMMARIZE EVERYTHING 

Your plot was nice. And the descriptions were too. But I will strongly urge you to build up your vocabulary and also try to convey things a little metaphorically. Makes the writing seem a little more from the heart, I'd say. Edit your chapters before publishing. Otherwise, it's okay. My marking may be a little towards the harsher side, so don't be disheartened. 

TOTAL - 62/100

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛