↠ 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

"𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝, 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛"

ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ

Book - Your Mafia, My Consigliere

Author -durarafhana

Reviewer: lilacosmos

Review

PRESENTATION 20/30

1. Appearance 4/5

The exterior of the book looks great! Definitely fits the mafia concept.

2. Title 2/5

Honestly the title does not make much sense to me, 'Your Mafia, My Consigliere".

A consigliere is a member of a Mafia family who serves as an adviser to the leader and resolves disputes within the family (Google definition) I am not sure if the title is supposed to be Lisa saying it (Like Jungkook is Lisa's consigliere) or not.

3.Cover 8/10

Stunning cover, the color choice was simple yet they are pleasing to the eye. The only complaint I have is the fact that they did not put the author's name on the cover.

4. Description 3/5

There are a few grammatical errors in the description such as using person (not plural) instead of people. Other than that, the description is okay, I don't think it is outstanding but I don't think it is terrible either.

5. First impressions 4/5

The book is quite attractive yet there are a few things that need to be fixed, such as the title and the description.

LANGUAGE SKILLS 14/30

Note- I do not understand Italian, so I will not judge the author on that.

1.Grammar 1/10

The grammar was horrible. The author kept changing the tense multiple times during paragraphs (Past to present tense), the punctuation was not good, (most of the time names were not capitalized). The letter s was also forgotten in most situations (For example, the author wrote 'arrive' instead of 'arrives') and they kept using short forms such as 'cuz' (The full form of cuz is because and in books, I do not expect such "words" as they are informal). Apostrophes were also added where they were not necessary.

2. Vocabulary 6/10

The vocabulary was very basic, better words could definitely have been used. There were so many places where the author could have used more compact words.

3. Spellings 8/10

The spelling was fine, a few errors once in a while, but most of the time everything was spelt correct (Unless you count the numerous removals of the letter s that I talked about in the grammar part)

WRITTEN CONTEXT 10/30

1. Plot 5/10

The plot was alright, not great. It didn't make me want to stay to read longer, instead I felt like skipping to the last chapter so I could finish writing this review.

2. Flow 3/10

The book is quite fast paced, everything seems to happen so suddenly, especially because there is no description of anything. The authors absolutely NEEDS to describe the situation/place, otherwise like I said, the book seems to go at a much faster pace.

3. Character development 2/10

The characters barely changed at all. The way it is written, you can barely feel any emotion from the characters.

OVERALL OF THE BOOK 4/10

FINAL REVIEW IN SHORT TO SUMMARIES EVERYTHING TOTAL 44/100

• Appearance is great

• Title did not match the book super well

• Cover was amazing

• Description can be changed a bit

• My first impression of this book was pretty good

—----------------------------------------------------------------------

• Grammar was mortifying. I'm sorry author, but you absolutely have to improve

• Vocabulary is fine and understandable, the book needs a few more complex words though

• Spellings were good

—----------------------------------------------------------------------

• Plot needs to be adapted

• Flow is too fast

• The characters barely changed

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛