↠ 𝐊-𝐩𝐳𝐲_𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

   •——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

"𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚊𝚍."

ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ

Author: K-pzy_Nana

Title: My bestfriend ed is an idol

Reviewer: seekerbangatan

Review:

PRESENTATION -/30

1. Appearance - 3/5

The book's appearance somewhere resonates with an ameture style in my opinion. The use of ellipsis, the cover it all, is a newbie kind.

2. Title 2/5

On an earnest note, the title is on the basic side. It's long as well as very simple that might won't help in catching the attention of the readers. Try to use more synonyms and keep the title as short as you can. Even if the title tends to extend, then try to use synonyms that make the new use of words eloquent to your previous title and don't the meaning.

3. Cover 5/10

The cover isn't at all eye-catching. It's simple. has the main lead's image which is appropriate for the book but the cover isn't made with such clarity or with the use of proper filters, text, elements. To make an appealing cover, contacting a good cover shop would be my suggestion since a book's first impression comes from its cover. It's a crucial part to either gain your potential readers or lose them.

4. Description - 4/5

The description lacked slight grammar and pronounce use. Although it feels the story is a bit cliche since it's that billionaire type and where Jungkook is an idol until you read the plot which is actually interesting. My opinions here would be to give a different description which should have a mention of Shanshan's art gallery to perk up the interest of readers as idol and falling in love is a very basic and known topic to be mentioned in the description which makes it cliché.

5. First impressions 4/5

The first impression I would say wasn't that catchy. The initiation was done with a normal and good start yet the writing style wasn't much influencing to captivate someone.

LANGUAGE SKILLS 30

1. Grammar- 7/10

Grammar was solemnly satisfying but the commencement of the book did have a lot of mistakes with grammar. Nonetheless, it began to improve with the flow of the chapters but still I got to find a few mistakes here and there. However, the book didn't have any flip in tenses. There were still a lot of problems with the punctuation marks. I would prefer to give more heed in balancing down the punctuations.

2. Vocabulary - 5/10

Vocabulary didn't satisfy me at all. I didn't get to read a single new word in the entire book. The content was wholly based on the simple use of the English language. Though I agree that English isn't the native language of us all, we can still try to google synonyms (not too hard) but it'll help us to learn as well as the readers to come across a few new words. There was a grudge with the use of pronouns where in place of "him", "her" was used and in place of "he", she was used and a lot more. The author should go through the book once again to look up to the typos/errors made regarding this in the whole plot.

3. Spellings - 9/10

I didn't find any such spelling mistakes but I deducted one mark as I remember reading a few typos here and there.

WRITTEN CONTEXT 30

1. Plot - 8/10

The plot didn't have an adequate amount of description anywhere. Description was there but only till the point where the audience could know what's happening in the surroundings and didn't rush up things but it wasn't enough to cool down the flame of curiosity in the readers to know how both the protagonists feel in every moment. Some quotes would have worked in here as well as a few deep talks (take Pinterest as a reference for such) and philosophy to add more inte it. The part where Shanshan was shown unbeknownst of BTS, that made no sense to me so my preference is to either re-write that part or simply remove it as it really doesn't make sense that a person won't know the most known bands in the world. I liked how both of them got to know each other, spent time with each other and cared and loved too but I still wished to see Jungkook's emotional outburst when he got to know about Shanshan's truth. All over, the book is actually underrated as it shouldn't be. The plot is really nice in my eyes but just a little work in the description's field as well as grammatical errors that I mentioned above, would make your plot more compacting.

2. Flow - 9/10

The flow of chapters was precise. Certain to the point that the author didn't rush up things and neither went too fast. Though if the events happened in between where Ji hyo and Jungkook became close, if the part was expanded more to the point elongating the moments of them being together and enjoying would have had an even good impact in the plot.

3. Character development - 9/10

The only fault here was that the character of Shanshan was unbeknownst to BTS which really doesn't make sense in my opinion to not know about rising bands that possess the biggest fandom in the world. Rest, was all tip to the point.

OVERALL OF THE BOOK - 5/10

All over advice is just to seek your mistakes in grammar, punctuations, and adding descriptive paragraphs whilst elongating a little more about their love life and friendship.

TOTAL : 65/100

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛