↠ 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞-𝐭𝐲

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚊"

ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ

TITLE: Contract Love

AUTHORswee-ty

REVIEWER: Ms_alien1902

REVIEW:

PRESENTATION - 12/30

1. Appearance [2/5]
The book seemed too average. It didn't appear to be that much attractive. It definitely needs improvement in appearance.

2. Title [2/5]
Honestly, the title is way too common. It is one of the titles which are used repeatedly in many other books.
Perhaps, one of the most common book titles I ever encountered. Also, it doesn't raise that curiosity and excitement that is needed for it to have.

3.Cover [6/10]
The cover was just okay. Its just that the filters were used a bit excessively and the subtext should also be improved. The main and subtext are cut from the borders which shouldn't be there.

4. Description [1/5]
The description wasn't attractive nor did it intrigue me. You should use some descriptive lines along with a couple of dialogues, that atleast give the hint of the plot, to complete your blurb. This way, it'll be more attractive.

5. First impressions [1/5]
The story didn't impress me by first glance. The first impression wasn't that great and the exposition seemed like no efforts are put into them. They should definitely be improved. You should describe the situation more openly rather than using dialogues only.

LANGUAGE SKILLS - 11/30

1.Grammar [3/10]
The grammar didn't impress me. There were many places where I found grammatical and punctuational errors which shouldn't be there. The author should edit the book all at once after proofreading it.

2.Vocabulary [3/10]
The vocabulary didn't impress me either. No special use it vocabulary was observed in the book nor did it actually raise interest. It was too simple and bland.

3. Spellings [5/10]
There were many spelling mistakes that I found in the book. They need to be corrected and edited. There were a number of typos too.

WRITTEN CONTEXT - 12/30

1. Plot [3/10]
The plot is too common. It is just a typical story that we can find in any other book. You should work in its execution more than the actual plot since only perfect execution of the plot can save your story.

2. Flow [2/10]
The flow should be slower. It is way too fast with a number of timeskips. Consider to describe the events more than skipping them.

3. Character development [5/10]
The characters were okay and the character development wasn't any different. The characters and their emotions should be elaborated and described more freely for better understanding of the readers.

OVERALL OF THE BOOK - 4/10
The book needs alot of improvement. Focus on description more than dialogues since you are writing a story, not a dialogue writing. Hence, you should write it as a story.

TOTAL - 39/100

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛