↠𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝟔𝟔𝟔

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

"𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚝𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠."

ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ

Title : Behind the closed door

Author : HappierThanEver666

Reviewer: katopark

Review:

PRESENTATION - 18.5/30 

1. Appearance - 3/5

The whole vibe was a little plain, as per my observation. Even though it does portray a sad theme, the whole appearance could've had a little more work done. 

2. Title- 4/5

Along with the gloomy theme that you've chosen for most poems, the title makes much sense. It is common, yes. But I don't think there's anything more apt than that. 

3.Cover - 5/10

It's a little towards the plainer side. It could've included more emphasis on the gloom. Maybe like a face with a tear-drop dripping down the left eye. Or something like that. Something that relates more closely with what you've written. 

4. Description - 3/5

 Felt a little long-ish. Just that stanza on silent whispers would suffice. In addition to that maybe you could try adding why you had chosen such a theme for your poetry collection. 

5. First impressions- 3.5/5

Liked the first poem and some excerpts in the blurb. It did give off a vibe that I could truly relate with. Good job! 

LANGUAGE SKILLS - 26.5/30

1.Grammar - 8.5/10

Well, I can't exactly judge here. Poems have a reputation of not following the strict rules of grammar that normal descriptive writing has to. I was a little put off by the fact that you hadn't put full stops, at least at the end of each poem. Make sure to fully finish the poem before moving on to the next. 

2.Vocabulary - 8/10

The vocabulary in the book is quite basic. But it's the metaphors and Imagery that you've created that I liked the most. Your way of connecting things was impressive. Good job! 

3. Spellings - 10/10

There wasn't practically anything I found that had any typos or textual language. Spellings were on point. 

WRITTEN CONTEXT - 21/30

1. Plot - 6.5/10

There's not exactly an aggregated plot because it's a poem collection. But I didn't find small snippets of emotion in each of the poems, which I'm guessing are strong enough to become the basis of a plot. 

2. Flow - 8/10

The flow was okay, I feel. There's not much you have to improve in this regard. Again, since it's a poem, the pace depends upon the poet and the setting. 

3. Character development - 6.5/10 

The only character is the poet and in a few other poems some others in third person. Most people are going through the same set of emotions - internal broken-ness, and pain. So, it didn't have that roller coaster of emotions that would help me comprehend the characters. 

OVERALL OF THE BOOK - 9/10

FINAL REVIEW IN SHORT TO SUMMARIZE EVERYTHING 

Your hold on language is impeccable. It needs to be appreciated, so a big round of applause for you. What really needs to be improved is how catchy the cover and whole appearance should have been. Your poems are very relatable and your wording isn't confusing, so readers can understand easily. Make sure to mark the end of the poem with a full stop. Otherwise, everything was okay. Good job! 

TOTAL - 75/100

•——————•°•ઇଓ•°•——————•

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛