chap-1

Didi dekho na kitni pyari car hai, sana didi dekho na please..ahaaaa

"Sonal kya karti niche dekh kar nahi chal sakti hai, choti bachi ho jo haar din yaad dilana padta hai" sana scolded

Are didi agar niche dekhungi tho duniya ki khubsurati kab dekhungi. Didi ek baat puchu I know baba humari khusi ke liye bouth karte, kabhi kisi chiz ki kami bhi nahi hone dete, maa bhi apne se phele hum teeno ki jaruraton ko aage rakhti hai par kya hum humein aise hi rahenge, installment mein khushiyan aati hai aur bonus mein dukh de jati hai.sometimes this life sucks didi.

"Aisa nahi kehte sonal yaad rakhna hum bhale hi paise wale naa ho par aise bhout se log hai jo ye choti choti cheezon ke liye bhi tarahstein aur aise bhi tujhe is sab ki tension leni ki jarurat nahi tu to bas apne future pe focus kar tere liye mein hu na" sana explained here younger sister with motherly love and affection.

Didi Aur aap ke liye ........

"Abhi tho samjhaya na tu bas kush rehe baaki ka teri ye didi dekh legi" aur rahi meri baat tho meri "Durga mata" mere liye jo bhi karengi best karengi .ab chal bhout hui batein late ho gaye to bus na chali jaye.

With the discussion both sisters started to their way to the college.
Sonal was a BBA student from  Indian Institute of Technology one of the reputed College of Mumbai and shehnaaz, she was a final year student from the same college.she was pursuing she MCA. Being a good student both the sister sucessfuly got the free seat into a reputed and one of the best college of the city .

"Sanuuuuuuuuu I missed you my love ,my baby " Peehu shouted from the parking running towards the entrance
Yaad nahi hai bhul gai kya? kal hi tho mile thee, sanu countered back ....and so on the cute banter of two besties was continued till they reached their classroom.

Being a good student and active participant of every compitition , shehnaaz was quite famous in the college. She was the best example of a beauty with brain and same time a soft hearted and humble girl with family values

But in sonal case it was reverse , she was a "Tom boy types, a jungli billi" but still shehnaaz was always her first priority, uske liye uski sana didi ki batein, kamaan se nikla teer ki tarah thi.

Class was done, now it was the time to return back to home both sisters met each other near the parking area, bid good bye to peehu and left on the way to bus stop.

They were walking and talking on some basic topic suddenly they saw a car lost the control and with full speed hit a tree. Both sisters were shocked for a moment but gathering some strength shehnaaz ran towards the car and instructed her sister to call a ambulance. When she opened the car door,she found a man of age 28 or 29 full of blood in unconscious state.somehow both sisters tried to take that man out of the car with help of  other people present there.meanwhile the ambulance came and the person was taken to the hospital. Same time sana checked his car if she can get his phone or any id to contact his family, to her luck she got his phone and the last number he has spoken to was saved has 'My world" she called that number thrice but their was no response, holding his phone in her hand both sisters left  hospital along with the ambulance.

Sonal called her mother and informed her mother about the accident and also told that they will be little late as still the man is unconscious.

Sana and sonal were standing outside the emergency room, waiting for the doctor to come.when the man phone started ringing

"Hello Bacha" kahan hai ab tak ghar kyu nahi aaya, sorry beta tera phone aaya tha par meine dekha nahi. His mother spoke in one go.

Hello aunty, mein shehnaaz bol rahi wo actually ..

Kaun ,kaun shehnaaz his mother asked her, before she could complete her sentence.

Aunty actually kya hua na and sana naraated everything happened and told his mother about the condition and told her not to loose hopes as it was not a major accident and also gave her the hospital address before disconnecting the call.

In Emergency ward

Doc1- hey yeh tho MR. Shukla hai

Nurse - sir you mean the business man  The Sidharthshukla .

Between the conversation suddenly someone pushed the door

Sidharthhhhh someone shouted

Doc - Dr. Reema aap, do you know him

Let's talk that later, I want his file right now

OUT THE THE ROOM

Now the news of Sidharthshukla  was spread all over the hospital, and in no time media fertinity was standing outside near the waiting room,

Here when shehnaaz came back to her sister after the call, both the sister were surrounded by media with loads of questions.... Both were out of their mind and shocked.

Same time Sidharth mother came along with his manager- Mr Aditya who some how managed to escort Sana and sonal from the crowd.

Aap aap kaun aur ye kya horaha hai  sana asked

Didi ye koi criminal tho nahi, koi lafhadha kar ke jail se tho nahi bhag gaya, didi please mujhe nahi fash na insab mein bhout kar liya samajh seva, Chalo nikal lete hai isse phele ki koi aur locha ho- sonal whispered.

"Sonal language" and kya hai ye bacha  yahi sikhaya hai tujhe humne mushkilon se bhagna.

Didi please abhi tho gyan matt do.

While the discussion his mother interrupted

Rita Aunty SID'S Mother -  beta aap hi shehnaaz ho na .."ji aunty aur ye meri sister sonal" sana replied

"Thank you so much tumne iss maa ko apna karazdaar bana liya beta".

Mean while Dr. Reema walked out of the emergency room

Beta sid kaisa hai his mother asked holding doctor's hand.

Aunty tension na lo all good minor sa accident hai bas thoda bleeding jada hogaya aur thode stitches hai. Thodi dher mein room mein shift kar denge tab aap mil sakti ho - dr Reema replied and went inside.

Here as everything was settled now sonal asked sana if they can leave as it was already too late

Aunty ab humein chalna chahiye bohut late ho chuke hai baba maa raha dekh rahe honge - sana spoke .

Thank you beta, bacha if you don't mind can I get your number please, don't worry their will be no problems ever from our side just wanted to invite you ones we are out of here and everything becomes good with God grace, his mother asked.

The love, the guesture given by his mother touched her heart without anymore thoughts within a seconds she shared her number.

"Aur aunty maa apne bacho se please nahi bolti aur agar please bolti hai to bacha nahi bolti" , shehnaaz replied.

Her way to talking, her behaviour and most importantly her way of handling situation touched his mother heart.
She passed a heartful smile and asked Sidharth's manager to drop them till their house personally.

And with that they both left the hospital in no time they reached their house.

Thank you Mr..

Aditya, I am Aditya Sidharth shukla's manager and thanks for what ever you did today- manager told

Are koi na insaan hi insaan ke kaam aata hai kya pata" kis modh pe aap ke  sir mere jine ki wahaj ban jaye" 

___________________________________
Hello to all my readers, I am new to this writers fertinity but I will try my best to convey a good story to you all. Being a fan of Sidharthshukla and shehnaazgill I will put the best efforts to this story and try portray beautiful smile on my readers face ,while reading the story.Without you all I am nothing do support me. Read the story and do like it and comment.
Thank you ❤️