chap-59

"Mumma , tya hua "

" Kuch nahi chal aaja"

"Mumma..... Mummmaaaaa"

Chal soja. And there what her life was a world around a petit soul.

The next morning, unwanted monday started, sana was up prepared breakfast, lunch with help of her maid, Rama tai.

Rama tai, her maid who was a more like a mother figure to her who has almost witnessed all her up and downs in this 4 years. She had a daughter Anita whom shehnaaz helped for further studies, Anita was a degree student hence after college she used to be with Agastya as his care taker till evening, she was more like a family to the mother- son duo.

Tai-" Sana beta, baba 12 baje aayenge na tho Anita bol rahi thi aaj uski saheli ke pass jana hai, didi ko bata dena baba ko leke jayegi.

To which sana nodded, actually this was common for her, sending Agastya with Anita. After all they were good friends and even enemies sometimes.

"Mumma"agastya came into the kitchen rubbing his eyes.

"Ye tool wala din tyu ata hai, holiday wala din tyu tala data hai" He asked making sana and tai laugh.

" Kyu ki school wala din aapko good boy and big boy banayega, holiday wala lazy bub" She said ruffling his hair walking towards the washroom to get herself as well as him ready for there work.

They were all ready to leave after eating, " Agu, no fighting with Anita didi, behave when you are out with her and chocolates mein laungi dont trouble her". To which he simply nodded her head and started as now she was earning good she was a good position, ops manger she was, from tech support to ops manger wasn't a easy journey but, she prayed God somewhere luck was with her.

Now she was in her cabin, she was going through some files when a name flashed in the file, Sidharth Shukla and she rechecked is it for real, she was going through the technical terms and conditions the company has signed with the other company,as they were up for some tech support provider for software usage demonstration department.

And this made her remember the things she has gone through some of the tough times of her life

Flashback

When sana informed Sid that, she needed some time and even wanted to give some space to sonal hence she decided to leave Mumbai,she was already gone through the online interview and was selected for the position she applied for.

After this news sid was totally shattered, he decided to give her time but it turned to be the wrong decision of her life.

Now sana was adjusting herself at Bangalore,sid use to call her regularly but the conversation were not as before,the happy love talk it has changed to the same discussion, argument and regrets.

Sid calling 📞📞📞📞📞

"Hello,sana"

" Hi"

" Are you all ready kya decide Kiya hai, when are you starting from there"

" Sorry, Sidharth actually I think I can't make it for"

" She is my sister damnit, ghar ki shadi hai sana"," please thodi importance meri family ko bhi dedo"

And this made her sad, "meri family", and yes he was right she lost her family and the family he was talking about was his family, not our....he thought.

" Sorry! What did you say, do you understand that it's only 6 months, my parents passed away my sister is alone fighting through the dreadful situation she has gone through, and you want me to attend the marriage"" just because it's your sister which according to you is,your sister"