chap-51

Maa, maa" Ridhi called her.

" Ye kya hai inta sab kuch"

She smiled.......

"Kyun tujhe nahi deti"Rita maa asked

She smiled then both left towards the living room,"their the hero  Mr. Sidharth is back" Ridhi shouted seeing sid coming inside.

" All ready to leave" to which she noded her head.

After sometime everyone left the mansion with Aarav except Sid.

Sid called Sana at 8:15

Jannat📞📞📞

"Hello hmmm boliye "

" Kya boliye are you ready"

" Babaa wo aapne pu"

Sid interrupted be she could complete the sentence," hmmmm, be ready i will be there in 10 minutes" and disconnected the call instantly.

She nodded her head in disbelief.

By 8:30 sid reached to "Das residence" Sana's home.

The bell rang

" Namaste uncle" He entered greeting her father

Hmm he  said and then both entered inside.

"Aap aagaye " She asked coming out of her room all dressed well

Sidharth was mesmerized by her beauty, by her elegant yet sexy look but after a second a thought striked him, instantly forgetting her parents presence right there he asked her," baby look hot, but just tell me one thing tu khana nahi khaa ri kya,...

Sidharth was mesmerized by her beauty, by her elegant yet sexy look but after a second a thought striked him, instantly forgetting her parents presence right there he asked her," baby look hot, but just tell me one thing tu khana nahi khaa ri kya, why you becoming so lean???? I am not liking me , I like my Motu baby like a Motu baby."

And for the first time her father agreeing to him said further," dekha i told you tu patli ho gayi hai.See even your Sid agrees to that, you know Sidharth i told her the same thing to hell with your dieting and khaa acha par no, kya pata ab sun ke sayad".

Her mom and she both smiled at her baba.

" Chalo aap mere bete ke kuch baaton se tho agree karte ho, Thank God". Her mom said which made Sid smiled hearing her mom calling him mera beta . He instantly hugged her from the back and just kissed her forehead.

She shied and smiled at him act

"Chalo ab niklo kahin late na hojao" her baba said," and don't forget, drive slowly and take care of her meri jaan apki haat mein de raha hu".

Sid smiled passed a smile held his hand and said," apki hi nahi meri bhi jaan hai, anch bhi nahi aane dunga".

Then both left, on the way to their destination.

" Hum Kahan jaa rahe, boliye na sid".

" Baby tu ye sab chhod, come here", saying sid pulled her to himself,"you know aaj tho meri niyath phisal rahi hai tujhe dekh kar"