chap-53

They fought on ... They wrestled on until they were doped with their own fumes and emanations; till their clothes had been torn away; till he hurled her to the bed and held her there melting her resistance with the heat of his body, doing things with their bodies to express the inexpressible; kissed her until she arched her body to meet him and they fell asleep in sweet exhaustion."

Next morning indeed was the beautiful morning for both, both in each other's arm, only them making WE, US, OUR moment

He opened his eyes and a smile automatically played in his lips, which explained how beautiful the moment was. Love of his life in his embrace.

They were so exhausted, so tired they didn't understood they slept till 11 in the morning.

And even sid didn't wanted to disturb her, all he wanted was to pamper her, love her make this day a memorable one for both of them.

Slowly putting her aside on a pillow, adjusting the bed sides, setting the sheet upon the exposed boby he wrapped a towel around his waist and left to washroom. After half an hour he was out all dressed up in his shorts and t-shirts. He found her still sleeping, a smile crept his lips, not wanting to disturb her he slowly tip toed out of room. There was a open kitchen along with dinning in the banglow, with some of essentials and the electronics needed.

He made a tea for her and black coffee for himself with some fruit salad and scrambled eggs and toast.

Now he was in room, trying to awake her up for breakfast.

" Baby, get up doll..... Sweetheart, kuch khaa le meri jaan fhir sohjanaa"

" But i am tired and pairon mein bhi dard ho rahi hai" What she could utter in her sleepy and babyish tone

" Come on, come here aaja let me give you a massage "

" No no, mere pair ko hath matt lagao paap chadega mujhe, pagal ho aap".

Hearing her he started laughing, " Baby kal raat tera pair, tera..." Before he could continue sana kept her hand on his lips.

" Bas karo aap, now I am up" She replied with a smile

After 20 minutes she came up all freshen up, " Sid aapne meri phone dekhi hai kya papa log sayad morning nikal chuke honge aur sayad now they might have reached, and they didn't even called me "

" Are baby fuck! "

" Kya hua" She asked all worried

" I kept both our phones in silence mode, yesterday night"

" Wo koi na, come let's have breakfast and i will talk to sonal actually fight with her for not calling me, but wo tho jiju bhakt hai she won't go against you. Kahin aap ne tho no disturb ka board nahi laga diya ghar walo ke dimag mein!!! Hyeee bhagwaan kya soch rahe honge sab!!!!! She said in all go with out a break.

" Shant maate, shant!! "
" Will call but not now now you are only mine, you have breakfast and i will have your delicious lips "

She was all flushed , crimson red with his Statment. She simply nodded her head in yes.

Both had their breakfast with their love talks, kisses and loads off teasing.

" Sidhaarraaath"

" Hmmmmmmmmm" He too answered play fully as like her. 

Both were in each other arms, sidharth was sitting on the couch, sana was sitting on his lap with grip of her hand around her neck.

She dipped her face of his neck, and his was inhaling her smell, smell of fresh lily and sandalwood may be her body wash.