chap-73

Marriage, a beautiful bond, it's said that marriages are planned in heaven and solemnized on the earth. Some people consider it necessary while other call it great bliss..

And it was a bliss for the couple who has gone through many ups and downs to witness this day.

Wedding day is a very special day for any bride. Of course that is the time when she needs your praises and encouragements so that she can walk with confidence down the aisle. You don’t want to go overboard with this because then it might look a bit fake.

And here she was to set an example of beauty, natural beauty all draped up in red lehenga, top to toe no artificial makeup,just the jewelry and the smile which made her look more beautiful, her eyes painted with kajal, carried a shyness all along, the anklets were shooting the surrounding.

And it was the most awaited moment we're the family was waiting to witness the love they share. She was waiting to wrap her new life within herself for what she was dieing to where as the groom, the hottest ever groom could be called as was all up to welcome his new life.

 She was waiting to wrap her new life within herself for what she was dieing to where as the groom, the hottest ever groom could be called as was all up to welcome his new life

It was just a small gathering, the people were called were the own one's.

The family was busy looking into the preparation, where both were eagerly waiting to take a glance of each other.

The holy ceremony was all set to go, the pandit ji asked Rita maa" Kanya ko bulaya Jaye"

Where sid was already there on the mandap, waiting for her.

"Aaja beta,sambhal kar" Rita maa guided when did offered his hand to give her a support.

Now she was sitting beside sid.

" Don't worry, mein hu tumhare sath, just enjoy the moment, your happiness is what I needed." Sid whispered, she was all on the urge of crying.

" Kya hua bhabhi, roo kyu Rahi ho sadhi nahi karni ab bhi mokha hai bhag lo" ridhi teased.

"Chance hi nahi hai" he said all of sudden holding her hands in his. Everyone present there were just aww of them. Where as dev,sonal, ridhi,arav, Arfa, affan,peehu,and adi were gigling, looking at him