chap-43

Here in room Dev was all tensed,blank , confused about himself and what should he do what will the correct thing for him and is this the correct time.

" Kya karu bolun ya nahi agar usne na bol diya tho, mein nahi seh sakta,maar dunga usse aur khud ko bhi but ab wo kisi aur ki nahi, i can't even imagine.I don't know sonal but ab mein pagal ho chuka hu, I am going mad on you sayad obsession ban gai ho tum meri".

He said to himself hitting his hand on the wall.

Then next moment he called someone" Abe need a help ek number, photo bhej raha hun need all the details,every minor details by morning khana jaati, kisse milti hai kab Ghar se niklti hai kab return hoti hai, friends, enemy,kya khati kya piti hai everything....and I mean it man.

And hann this should be between us, sid aur Aarav ko bhanak bhi nahi hona chahiye samjha. He gasped.

"Ok chil maar, kal morning call karta hu".

"I want a good life with you sonal, family banana chahata hu tujhe,I know tu ziddi hai par bhout maasoom bhi hai,aur ye maasoomiyath meri liya,aur tera zidd bhi mere pe hona chahiye" he spoke to himself, he tried to sleep but couldn't. Whole night he was just tensed about what if she loves somebody, his heart was mocking him but heart was not ready to take that.

Next day morning all were ready at breakfast table.

But sid eyes were searching for sana,who was not there with everyone.

He slowly whispered to sonal," where's she"

She replied," kitchen,aunty is engrossed in puja,so she requested she wants to make breakfast"

A sweet smile crept on his lips," ohhhh, ok chal i will just check on tab tak you smbhalo yahan", he said with a wink.

She nodded with a smile, and he made his way to the kitchen.

" Bhaiya aap chaliye, ye mein leke aati hu,aur aapke sahab ki black coffee bhi" she said to the house help.

" Theek hai bitya" he said and left smiling at sid who was standing there on the corridor leaning towards the wall.

Ones he found sana all alone he silently went towards her and held her from the back, digging his nose in her shoulder.

" Hmm, you know I am getting obsessed to your fragrance",he whispered in her neck, sucking it slowly.

She was all red blushing to his touch, kept her body stiffened and closed eyes clutching the hem of her dress with one hand, couldn't gasp a word,but somehow utter," wooo,wooo ko ...koi ..AA aajayega, please"

" Tho,mujhe fark nahi padta, let it be what I want now is this peace".

" Please sid, maa dekhengi acha nahi lagta".

" Then will be waiting in the room,aaja aise bhi you are going today you opposed for the marriage so early, mein tho akela hi rahunga ones you leave, Don't know again when your beloved father will allow us to spend some quality time". He said with genuine hurt,which was easily visible.

" Sid, he is beloved baba and so are you my beloved Life partner, aap kyu dukhi ho rahe ho", "acha come" she pulled him, and placed a open mouth kiss on his cheek.

" Ab kush", she asked he just smiled in reply.

"And room is not possible hum late ho rahe hai aaj mere plaster bhi nikalne wale hai",and sonal ko college bhi jaana hai

" Ok, but I need one more... " He said pointing his cheek.

" Sid please"

But before she could do something he pulled her towards him self and then lifted her and made her sit on the kitchen slab, slowly kept her injured hand on his shoulder and the other one on the other side ,his hands were running on her back.