chap-19

At first the kiss was small, gentle and very meaningful. But then it grew bigger and more intense. he tasted tentatively with his tongue as he traced it across the bottom of her lip. The caress of his lips seemed much softer this time. Soon they started swallowing each other making the kiss even more intense. She let out a moan and so did he while her warm breath traveled into his face. ….

Both were lost,in their own world, their was a knock on the door ,which brought them to the earth.....

Sid-" kaun hai yaar",he said

Sana-" aapke pyar ke dushman,she said and giggled

Sid said,Acha ji, mere pyar ke,as if you ....but before he could complete sana kept her hand on his mouth and then hid herself within him.

Sid chuckled,and took her to a hug.

Again someone knocked

Then Aarav said,bhai come quickly yaar abhi tho sab busy hai,but maa may ask about shehnaaz.

Sid-" aa rahu yaar, sirf 10 minute sambhal le",he said.

"Ye tera bhai sach mere pyar ka dushman hai" further said

She hit him in his arms," mere bhaiyon ko kuch matt boliye", sana said.

Acha baba, acha listen na" tell me this you liked our room", he asked.

She suddenly looked him with shock.

Kabhi na kabhi humara hi hoga na, and for me " from the day I fell for you, us din se tum meri ho".

She smiled,and replied "I loved our room", with little shy.

He kissed her nose.
Abhi tho room dekhne laya tha, he said.

Chalo chale, tumhara bhai is still waiting.

Hmm, she nodded her head.

They all were doing fun when Rita Maa asked them for tea.

Au.. sorry maa, maa mein bana du,she asked.

Meanwhile Ridhi was busy in phone call, and Aarav's eyes were on her,he was eager to know that to whom and what they are talking.

Here sid was staring sana.

Hmmmm,as if cleaning his throat, Sid spoke.

Sid-" Maa wo Ridhi wanted a night party,to meine Aarav se bolkar arrange karwaya hai,so I am leaving now to check some arrangements along with Aarav and Dev."

Theek hai na beta jaa fhir.

Ridhi-"Han bhai you go evening I will join you guys,wo bhai mein shoping pe jana hai I am taking peehu,sonal and bh ...." He stoped her in middle

"No she won't you all enjoy"he said,to which all looked at him

Rita maa-" tu jaana chahati hai beta"," tera mann hai" she asked to sana.

"Nahi maa I don't want to",she said without thinking Ones.

All smiled,but sid and Rita maa were amazed by her reply,the girl kept his love ,his man first, than her own enjoyment,her own decisions.