chap-30

Tumhari problem hi yehai you don't know anything, beer ghar mein aaya you don't know meri behen drunk hai you don't know" , but how will you know so called responsible person bhen tho meri hai na, he said actually almost shouted making everyone hell scared .

Dev-" kya bol raha hai yaar", how is she been culprit, Ridhi ko bol I understand but, bhabi ne kya kiya".

"Shut up, chup Beth ", support only when it's required har baat mein apni tang matt ladha, stay out of it". Sid said

"Ok, sorry, mein bhul gaya tha it's your personal issue" he said and left.

Sana was all messed with teary eyes.

Peehu" sorry sir , Sana ko tho pata hi nahi tha it was me and Ridhi who planned all this".

"Tho iska matlab she won't even check kya horaha uske aas pass" sid replied with anger.

"Meri galti thi, actually it's all my fault I believed you sana", lekin mere family hai wo mein bhul gaya tha". He shouted.

He took drunken Ridhi along with him and left.Leaving sana and Peehu behind.sana was suppose to go with them but he didn't took her, his anger his ego didn't allowed him to think about the love he has with in him.

Here sana was crying, " Peehu mein bhi chalti hu, sorry tujhe akela chhod jaa rahi hu"

Tu pagal hai it's " 1:30 AM kahan jayegi tu, I am not leaving you". Peehu said with tension.

"Mera luggage unke ghar mein hai, and for now I don't have anything,so better I go home".,

"Please sana I know you are upset I am not leaving you", peehu requested

"Please Peehu,tujhe meri kasam hai,let me go "she said with tears in her eyes

She was about to leave

Adi" chaliye bhabhi  I will leave you mein usi raste se jaunga "

"Thank you,but I can manage",she said.

Bhabi please, I request- Adi said.

"No Adi bhai this time I won't, when I am no body to him then I am no body to the people he own,but thank you bhai "she said and booked the cab and left.

She was alone, she never lived alone,but she convencied her parents and came long way just for her love for him but what he did he blamed her,she never came in between him and his family,she considered them as her own but still she was questioned.

Our society is made in such a way that people never take a minute before blaming the other one.

"Pyar karo tho itna karo ki, dusron ko samjhane ki naubat na aaye"

With loads of thought and burden in her she came to her home.

She was frightened, she called sonal but as it was so late , even she didn't lift the call

She was all alone, somehow went inside the room didn't even changed, simply fist her fingers with,clutched the bed sheet and cried , cried her heart out.

In the morning sonal saw her miscall , seeing it so late she called her back but their was no answer, she thought may be she slept late as sana already told her about their night plan,she thought not to discuss.

IN THE MORNING AT SIDHARTH HOUSE

Rita maa-" sid beta, come for breakfast" she shouted from the dinning area, mean while Ridhi came from the back

Ridhi-" good morning maa"

"Good morning what a surprise,tu tho Peehu or Sana ke sath thi na,when did you come???? Is sana also there along , sayad isliye mr punctual is late for breakfast",Rita maa said with smile.