chap-68

" Mr shah, we need to shift this project to mumbai, and we would require your full team along with the back end  and technical  experts by tomorrow, we are leaving today"

He declared announcing  this in the conference room.

"He is hot"... kajol one of the employee said but Cutting her in between arfa said " But rude and arrogant "

Shehnaaz just turned around to see Arfa back to office, " Tu kab aai" And just yanked her self to her, " I was missing you "

" Don't worry sweetheart, I am here, and I didn't knew before he is the man for whom Affan works"

To which shehnaaz nodded her head.
Bothe shehnaaz and arfa were in cafeteria, when a peon called saana, " Mam sir aapko cabin mein bula rahe hai" She nodded and left.

She knocked the door

" Come in "

" Mr shah you called me? "

" Yes dear, by the way done with lunch" He said

" Let's come to the point Mr shah"

Someone chuckled, she just turned to find Sid standing there leaning on the wall.

"So as per Mr shukla request we are planning to move a team to their head office at mumbai, you too need to make a backup team of tec support, and it will be totally your decision you want to move to mumbai or will observe work for here itself"

"  So Mr shah, basically I like  to be professional but I can't take risk with my son leaving him alone with others won't be good and there he will be alone, so before I take any decision I need to think". She said.

" And if I say I need you, rest leave upon me" Sid said to which both Mr shah and sana looked at her.

"I mean the project  need the proper attention as it's in its high risk phase, and who better than you can look into it. And to your concern about cha"... He stopped and again said "Your  son, don't worry you are family, I mean my employees and clients whom I rely upon or believe in I take in as my family" He clarified.

" Still I need time, thank you Mr shukla, Mr shah " And she left.

" She is fierce " Mr shah utter, " But.... " Before he could say further

" She is strong, and it's good for you to be away from her" Sid adviced him patting his back left from there.

Mr shah was shocked, whether he warned her, he was all blunt.

" You are coming " He said sana who was there standing checking out sone paper.

" And who told you " Arfa asked

" Arfa, chup karja, and please stay out of it I will manage" Sana stopped arfa as she knows very well Sid never appreciated a third person talking when it's about her or them

" Teri itni fhatti kyu hai, be the way you are fiercely, don't try to be old sana the naive little kitten " Arfa yelled and left.

" Jahan bhi jaati ho, lawyers ache bana leti ho, waise everyone is impressed with you over here specialy  Mr shah" He smirked.

" Kya app please ye nuisance bannd kar sakte ho, I need a break," She said and left to smoking zone.

" Rafi bhai aaj kaka nahi aaye " She ask taking the coffee from him

" Wohi roz ka lafdha, bete ki pareshani didi" He replied.

Then she left from there.

" Sana please stop this, you were not this Sana"