chap-58

The mother son duo was back to home after spending their quality time. She was feeding him dinner and sometimes he copies his mumma's action, and sometimes he to feed her.

" Mumma, mujhe dhumne dana hai, duulllll aap aul mein poto lege, choping karede, aur..... (Mujhe mujhe mujhe ghumne jana hai dur aap aur mein, hum wahan photo lenge, shopping karenge... Here he was stopped by her mom.

" Bas, bas sab karenge but aapke vacation par theek hai, and you know aap ke birthday par jab aapke winter vacations honge we will celebrate it kahin dur ok"

He Excitedly jumped, clasping his hands, " Aur balap mein bi dana hai"(aur baraf mein bhi jana hai)

She smiled and nodded.  They were into the conversation when her phone rang.

" Masiiiii" He shouted lifting the call jumping from the couch.

" Agu baby, kitni baar bola don't jump"

" Agasya, not agu baby mumma" He said cutely

Sonal on the other side smiled hearing her sister smiling whole heartedly.

" Maasiii, wele is untle" Masi where is uncle..

" Here came Dev from back I am here baby, kaisa hai bacha, I hope badmasiyan acha se kar raha hai mera champ hai na" He said supporting him for his naughty works.

"Dev bhai, you have spoilt him a lot now stop this," She almost ordered .

Sonal and dev were married a  year back and settled in Germany, use to come to meet her once in a while.

" Kaisi ho didi " She asked with a guilt buried inside her heart.

" Achi hu baba mujhe kya hoga mast hu".

" Wo, actually wo sana" Dev tried to speak further but couldn't.

" Let us not discuss thing in front of agu plz" she mummered.

" Chalo bhai, sonal bye take care bye".

"Bye massi" With that she disconnected the call, but again went behind to another pain full memory from her past

Flashback

She was sitting on the living room, after coming back from office all tiered
But the most was the pain she was carrying, the regret she has on her decisions, the loneliness she has filled in her life herself was biting her from inside.

When scrolling down the phone she got the news, SIDHARTH SHUKLA, the industrialist who never gave up in the way to success is getting married to his Secretary "

Lane of tears drowned from her eyes, agony of hurting the person loved you like a father, at times like a mother a good friend indeed was killing her from inside, yet she prayed for his good will and happiness, may God give him the love he deserve, may the pain she gave could be erased before he step into his new life, all unaware of the circumstances he was going through, the feeling he still have for  her.unaware of the challenges he was trying to fight with. Shrugging all her thoughts she decided to fight with the situation, she herself has created, trying hard not to fall weak. She decided to call once before she loses all her rights on him.

It was evening, when she dailed his number

Sir-♥️ but the call got un answered,gathering some courage she tried again this time a lady from other side answered.

And only one word was conveyed to hear " Wrong number " And the call got disconnected.

After that she never tried to call him, but she was all broken, cursing her own fate. What if she would have heard him, what if she would have believed him when he has offered his hand to hold her to get back from the pain. But now nothing left other than regrets.