Thank you❤❤❤

Kahan se shuru karu aur kahan khatam,

When I started writing the book I had 5 followers now 219 all thanks to you all.

Mujhe lagta tha itne acche writer's hai, meri book kaun padhega but, again all thanks to you my first book reached 100k reads

Padh tho lenge par kya pata pasand aayega bhi ya nahi, but the pasand is beyond what I have even not dreamt of, 16.5♥️ and again the credit is all yours.

But the things is who is " You all" Here I refer to.

So let me tell you it's you my lovely readers, my followers and special thanks to few

sidnaaz_addiction Arfa_baig pratyashabhuyan RIDDHIMUSIB svaghela1711 NishigandhaSawant4

My first few reader's and personal emotional attachment. meri personal group bhout sara pyaar mujhe itna pyar dene ke liye

And then next thanks to some few new friends who always supported me. Daklove1997 ephrem231 k_patel__06 Magical_siyaa1 NeetiBhatia Rajputgirl0225 SidNaazIsEmotion these are some people who ask me for update, makes me feel chalo thoda tho acha likh leti hu mein, and one more person harshu sorry i didn't find your id dear.

Thank you everyone and I literally mean it.

Thanks to PoojaShukla7and Kabeerhumera for shoutout, and to sonarana099 for cover photo of Healing scar my new, padhana jarur.

Love to all and thanku for the support you have shown to a normal writer like me. and mein kisi ko bhi nahi bhuli agar bhuk gai really sorry, maafh kardena, and yes jo comment karte ho na aap sab pyare pyare and line comments uske liye♥️.