Chap-8

Listening to her mother,he instantly put sana down.
Now both were afraid, if her mother and brother take this into something wrong.But somewhere Sid was prepared to take all risk,if she is blamed or asked for the explanation,he was there to do what ever can be done to prove her right.

Sana, tu yahan and who is he, her mother asked

Ki holo ( kya hua)

Kichi naa maa( kuch nahi maa).sana replied

Kichi naa to tumi ekhon ki korche ( if nothing then what you doing her at hospital)

Now Sid came forward- aunty namaste!
"This is Sid, Sidharthshukla aap ko yaad hoga kuch din phele aapki beti ne accident case ko hospital me admit kiya tha,I am the one and they are my friends"...and so on he narrated everything happened today

Her mother was just amazed of Man being a billionaire,a business man known for his aggressive nature is justifying himself, for the girl standing next to him,for her own daughter.

She thought not enhance the topic, so just to set the environment,

Ohh aap hi thee,the business man Sidharth shukla, acha laga milke ,ab kaise ho beta.

He smiled, happy from inside, acha hu.

Acha sana kaisi hai tu ab, kitni baar bola hai, kyu dar jati hai beta...kuch nahi hota .....her mother told

Sid was just staring at her" kitni masoom hai ye,bas ab tumhe kisi se dar ki jarurat hai mein hu tumhare liye,he told himself.

Thank you Sidharth ji, thank you very much, this time her brother spoke

Re koi na, waise aap sid asked

Mein meri didu ka bhai or sonal ka dadu ,he said playfully.

Ohhh ok.sid said
Then Aarav whispered to sid hogaye milye apne sasural walon se tho chale office, remember matter ab tak solve nahi hua hai.

And instantly his happy mood changed to a Angery mood, everything flashed in front of his eyes.

Sana noticed it and she understood what was going on his mind.

Maa,chalo chalte hai I am anyways done with the process and was heading to home only , abhi cab book karle bacha.Sana told.

Ji didi he replied.

Are abhi, oh Abhinav right ruk jao we will drop you, cab ki koi jarurat nahi hai.

No sir,hum manage kar lenge she told with out looking into his looking as she knows he might be angry.

No need , let's move with that sana with her mom and brother moved towards parking area

Sid-  Adi tum log niklo , mein inko drop karke aata hu.

And Dev tu aur Aarav just look into that who the fucking man was,

He should know, he fucked at wrong place ...just keep everything ready till I came back. He tried to touch her meri DOLL ko touch karne ki koshish ki hai.

Dev- tension na le she is safe, chal you go and come quickly apne sasural walon ki Seva mein matt lagjana, he teased him to lighten the mood.

This statement made Sid blushed, a pretty smile played on his lips, managing it he told thik thik chal chalta hu mein and with that sid left.

Sana and her mother settled themselves in the back seat and her brother sat at passanger seat, Sid started towards Sana's home.

But same time both were glancing each other through the rear glass, and same time blushing.

Sana's mother noticed it but avoided as she thought to talk to her later

In less time they reached home

Aou na beta Ghar chai pi ke jana - sana's mother asked him.

Thank you but aaj thoda urgent kaam hai but some other time.

It's ok beta I understand,
Thank you beta, thank you so much...she said and left withe her son.

Now Sid and Sana were alone their.

"Aaiye na please mujhe acha lagega" sana invited sid .

Jarur atta but mein agar yahan utara aur kisine pehechana  then it can be a problem.....sorry Doll , Sid replied.

Koi baat nahi, dhyan se jaiye and don't stress yourself, ab tho mein theek hu na.

He smiled, seeing her concern for him and noded his head.

Sana was about to move , he pulled her holding her wrist,

Kya kar rahe hai, k ....ko...koi de..dekh lega please. Sana told nervously.

He instantly left her hand, acha suna take rest and all best for tomorrow's exam ..do well he said and ones checked his surrounding to find no one their, he quickly pecked her forehead and moved from their...

She suddenly closed her eyes to his sudden action.....a sneaky smile played on her lips.

After sid left she too headed towards her appartment.

She entered her house, freshen up came down to help her mom for dinner.

Sana mom- kya chal raha hai.
Sana- was shocked for a moment, then replied boldly as she never hide anything from her mom,she was her guide her first friend and a well wisher who alway wished for her goodwill.

Maaa I think I like him, and Even he do. Wo bhout opened up hai , mujhe pata hai mein waisi nahi hu ,humara behaviour, humara status everything mismatch but I don't know I feel connected to him, I like when he care about me, jab wo haq se mujhe dant lagate hai.... Acha lagta hai mujhe

Dil se ,ruh se judi hu mein unse usee jada kuch nahi hai maa, wo bol dete hai but meine unko aaj tak nahi bola , aur agar aapko pasand na ho tho kabhi bolungi bhi nahi ....par you know I can't hide anything with you.

And her genuinity her innocence took her mother's heart .A lone tear escaped from her eyes, tear of happiness.

Sana maa- mujhe khushi hai, ki tune mujh se kuch nahi chupaye aur garv hai ki meri parvarish inti achi hai .and kissed her forehead.meri pyari bachi jaa bula la sonal ko aur tere papa ko dinner ke liye, abhi thoda late aayega bataaye usne mujhe.

Sana- theek hai maa, she replied and was about to leave with a thought"sayad maa ko mera kisi ko pasand karna pasand nahi aaya, which even made her sad.

Ruk, waise choice ki daad deni padegi, heera hai....her mother told, making Sana happy.....and she ran from there feeling shy of her mother's words.

AT ROOM-

Sonal chal , maa bul rahi hai jaldi aaja ami jachchi, baba ko bulane . ..

Meanwhile her phone flashed this time from a name -Sir ❤️

Sir❤️- all good right, if any issue let me know , I am one call away

She replied back

Jannat- all good and you too don't be tensed ,us insaan ki talaash mein apna health se no negligence.

He read the message he was happy chalo direct nahi tho kam se kam message mein tho open up hoti hai

Sir❤️- acha suno no need of going with anyone kal se mein aajaunga  busstop ke pass, just let me know the time aur return mein bhi, sayad us time mein available na rahu but Dev ya Aarav would pick you, ok

She smiled and answered
Jannat- ok, good night.

Sir❤️-  good night DOLL,bye

____________________________________

Aaj ke liye bas itna hi will continue this part tomorrow.

Bye bye good night and thank you ❤️😙