chap-46

Here Dev got a call

He lifted the call almost pata lag gaya hai, but we need to confirm could you somehow try to find linked number to the same phone of that person.

" Hmm but aaj possible nahi hai tomorrow morning because she won't I have to take this out from other out source"  Dev replied

" Ok" His friend Mihir gasped.

Here in the Mall

Sid-" baby dekh ye achi hai try it"

She saw "but bhout long hai" she replied.
"Try kar pehele , aur ye bhi leja" he said

" Ye bhout heavy hai, ethenic wear iska kya karu koi sadhi mein thodi jana hai, aur bhout costly bhi hai" she replied.

" Tere ko pucha meine, muh band kar jaake try kar" he scolded.

"Sun trail room ka door properly close karna samjhi".he told her sternly.

" Ok daddy" she reply

" Ohhh baby, you cannot imagine what this daddy could do" he replied with a naughty smile.

" Sidharthhhhh" she whispered.

" You started not me" he replied , she was about to leave he again asked" do my baby need her daddy's help".

She smiled and left from their all red, blushing hard.

She changed the dress into sid choice and came out he was just outside the trail room.

He was awestruck of her beauty, he was simply staring her without blinking.

"Baby you look like a Angel".

" Thank you" she whispered with a smile.

" Now go and change into the other one I want to see you in all the dresses I have selected for you".

She pouted as in saying is in necessary.

He raised eyebrows in  reply " yes".

She changed into the other one