chap-39

" do you love him.... that's what I want to know". He asked her directly.

"Baba wo i am sorry", mujhe aapse sayad chupana nahi chahiye tha.she replied.

"I want answer to my question sana no explanation",this time he asked sternly.

This was the first time he spoke to her so loudly, she shivered to that, tears started rolling down her eyes....

Hearing her father voice her mom, abhinav and Aman three of them ran towards her room.

Seeing sana in such state, her mother's heart winced.

But she can't even come in between Because her husband was in so much anger towards sana and that was for the first time.

They stood their...... silently

"Bolo , i am waiting sana",he again raised his voice

"I...I love him baba,woh bhout ache hai", you are my hero i always dreamt of my man, I considered him to be your shadow because you treat me like a princess, and he do the same he calls me doll" she said gathering courage.

Her father has also witnessed Sid's behaviour towards his daughter,he might not like sid,but to be true sid was really a gem of a person and the best one for his daughter, no body could put so much effort he put on to make her happy.

After listening to her daughter's explaination,he just closed his eyes, rubbed his forehead

And said," you know you are my pride  ,garv ho tum mera beta...i raised you the way nobody can hate you...but I"

The" but i "chocked sana, she till now thought someday her father would expect their love as he love his daughter much than any thing,but to her disbelief she loving  somebody disappointed her father,her father her hero was disheartened dur to her.

Before he could complete the sentence Aman interrupted

But uncle,you promised my father, right that's what you meant by your but that you can't agree to their relationship because "

Sana Abhinav both were shocked.

Sana was already crying but hearing about the promise her father gave to someone, totally broke her .

Now she was guilty that her father believed her so much, for him she was her pride but what she did, she disrespected her father by loving someone else she could not meet her eyes with her father.

Before Aman could say further, sana said " i am sorry baba really sorry, I i couldn't make you proud, a proud father I cheated you, I am so bad but I am ready baba, mein taiyaar hun  aap jo bologe, jisse bologe jab bologe I am ready "
she told and she ran from their towards the terrace,she was not well, elbow fracture, and cherry on the top broken wounded internely.

"Didi" Abhinav shouted but she was already gone.

Aman Bhai, baba aap pagal ho kya, hadd hai yaar, you sick people, dada aap ,aap aur mom aap log tho bol sakte the na" Sonal shouted from the corridor who was standing along with Dev.

" Uncle i know I am a outsider, I have no rights but wo tho aapki apni beti hai pride thats what you called her right !!!! Kahe kaa pride when you can't take decision, kyuki agar wo aapki pride hoti tho aap uspar, uski pasand par ankh band kar ke believe karte, aap apna wada uspe na thopte".Dev argued.

"Uncle, i am sorry even sana didn't allowed me to speak,but mein bas itna jaanta hu wada, ek wada kisi ki life nahi bana sakti uncle, from the day I came here I witnessed their love,the purity of love,mein aaya tho aapna pyar ka ishaar karne but uncle,after known with the fact she has own some else to her heart, i can't mein khabi usse shadi nahi kar sakta"Aman finally completed his statement.