chap-35

Ya ya, meri jaan hai mein nahi karunga tho kaun karega.

This word jaan didn't go well with Sid

"Wo sirf meri jaan hai", sirf meri hann par teri jaan jaa jarur sakti hai

He threatened Aman.

This made Aman understand what actually he is try to say.He somehow avoided SIDHARTH and left

Dev-" tu pagal hai, agar usne bhabi ke baba ko bol diya tho".

Sid-" tho??? Tho what???  Prime minister ko bol de I don't mind.
When I said clearly, she is mine log kya sochte hai ,wo logo ki problem hai not mine.

Chal andar she is waiting.

"Hmmm", kisne bola ??? I mean jhagda solve??? Dev asked.

No actually not but, talking terms mein aagaye hai. He replied.

They went inside,to his disbelief he saw Aman sitting inside along with her holding her hand , but sana just pulled her hand finding his gaze on her. He gritted his teeth,  raised his one hand and Started folding his sleeves, glaring his girl.

He simply sat on the couch with out talking to anybody.

Peehu and sonal were giggling, watching him .

He thought to apologize his "baby doll", he messaged Aarav and asked to get a sorry card along with white lilies.

And asked him to deliver it in her ward without any name.

"Excuse me mam",a nurse came with a flower bouquet.

Mam this is for you she gave it to sana, sid was still busy in his phone
Sana took the flowers, she knew who can be the one to send her flowers and glared but sid was still staring at his phone

Aschiiiii,.  Aschiiiii she sneezed twice when Aman just pulled the flowers from hand and throw it on the floor.

" Kis gadhe ne ne phool bheja", he asked to nurse.

Sid, Was just staring him and gave a look to sana raising his eyebrows as in " iski problem kya hai??"

Don't know sir courier boy delivered this.

Meanwhile sana asked sonal to pick the flower, and she kept that on the side table .
Caressing it.
" Tu pagal hai kya, dene wale ka tho nahi pata how much he knows you, but what's wrong with you you are alergic to white lilies" Aman shouted.

But this made Sid guilty.

She was still sneezing", ye pyar hai bhejne wale ka samjha", chup kar

Ye kaisa pyar hai, berang se phool de kar pyar jatana, wo bhi use kise rango se pyar ho". Aman replied.

Sid himself felt very dejected, sorry.

"Kisne bola tujhe ye berang hai", she sneezed ," this shows the purity, the pure heart, the person has ". She answered.