chap-62

" Heartbeat fluctuations hai, call the senior doctor" the doctor informed sister .

At Bangalore.

Dev" hello, whattttttttt"

"Kaisa hai, kab"

"No i didn't get any information"

"Dur hun paraya nahi tickets kar aaraha hun ,han han , three adults 1 kids 2 1/2 years."

"Nahi nahi flight se kar, aaj hi aaye hai Germany se yes yes"

Sana and sonal were looking at eachother after listening to his one side talks,

" Kya hua kidhar jaa rahe hai, and you forgot about us going to oty" sonal asked.

" No baba, i remember but ....but this urget, try to understand" he mumbled to sonal.

" Be loud dev" she taunted.

" Shut up sonal, sana pack luggage, and agastya is going with us" he said.

Agastya was back from the school," maa aap ne bola aap aawode,Phil Tai Amma tyu aai".

" Champ aapke liye surprise hai, hum ghumne jaa rahe hai" Dev came forward taking him into arms.

" Isliye mumma was busy, champ"

"Otayyyyyy, tho aap tyu nahi aaye, maatiiii tho lete"

He smiled "even we were busy."

All were ready to leave, sana was Little worried with Dev's wierd behaviour, he was trying to be more chill than what he actually is, which were easy for das sister to understand, there must be some serious issue.

" Dev bhai please batado na i am really worried kya hua, koi problem hai kya why are you trying to hide things, don't you think i have become much stronger in these years".

" Nothing sana, bas chal na i will tell now we don't have till to discuss about it"

" Please bhai, kya hua hai atleast ye tho bata do where are we going"

" Han dev ab tho didi s jada mujhe curiosity ho rahi hai, please"

" Why you both are arguing when I told you, let's move"

" Bhaiya aapko Kasam hai meri, your facial expressions hasn't met with your statement, and more over you trying to behave more cool than you are, baata rahe ho yaa nahi" this time she didn't pleaded, she almost shouted making agastya flinch in and leaving sonal and Dev shocked.

Finding no option,he gasped" MUM... MUMBAI"

HOW IS SIDHARTH,IS ANY THING RELATED TO HIM BHAI" the only one thing came into her mind after knowing about Mumbai was him, her Sidharth.

She held is collar," kya hua bhaiya, batao kya hua kab se puch rahi hun"

" Aaj aap ne bhi paraya kar diya, even you hiding thing to me"

She started crying drooling on the floor.

" Tears comes from the heart not from the brain,let her cry don't stop her sonal she is all locked up with her emotions from past 4years, she is killing her self from inside." Arfa who came to meet them said from the door.and then hugged her tightly.

Arfa, somewhere knew their presence,might hurt her she didn't wanted her to be all alone with them.Sonal who was witnessing all these was blocked to she her elder sister broken, she cursed herself for leaving her in this state, she gave a look to dev,and even he knew this situation was hard for every one, where all are blaming themselves for the present scenario.

" Tai pa..Pani Lao sana ke liye" Arfa said.

" Mein lati hu" sonal said and ran before someone could stop her.