chap-57

4 years later

"Sidhartttttth" She called but their was no response.

Sidharth was sitting on the couch working on some file it was night 10. They were done with the dinner.

Again " Sidharth " She called.

"Hmmmm" This time he hummed

" Sunniya plz"

" Bol na darling "

" App... You love Or not"

" Ye kaisa hai sawal hai Anika"

" I am still waiting for the day, you will love me"

" Don't wait, it will only hurt you, nothing else you can get in return "

" Sidharth us baat to 4 saal ho chuke hai"

" Jindagi bithayegi par mera pyaar nahi", he replied with a hurt in is voice, to marry me was your choice, and remember one thing shadi ke liye zaruri nahi pyaar ho.... "

Before he could complete she interrupted " Aur pyaar ke liye zaruri nahi ki shadi, and that's what you proving to me".

"Aapka pyar, apka gussa, aap.... Sirf app, mera kya! " She shouted

This made him angry, frustrated, and his red and cold eyes made her shiver and strained her own self.

" Meine bola tha shadi karne meine bola tha nahi na, tum aai thi tum" And just punched his hand on the wall And left from there to ther room which was his world from past 4 years.

" Dammmm, maa you brought me to this situation jahaan na mein khud kush hun ya mera sath juda hua koi insaan".

" Kyun nahi samajhte ye log, mera pyaar aur meri nafrat sirf uska hai aur mein ye kisi se nahi baat sakta. "

He was in the room, full of his good and bad memories.

He kept staring a picture hanged on the wall a Article where stated" Industrialised Sidharth Shukla heart break, news on air to tie up to his secretary soon.

Flashback

" Damm i ....i feel this ...to love you was the most worst decision of my life " he shouted crushing the glass with his hand and punching the other hand on the table. The loud sound made Anika worried she ran inside the cabin and saw him all injured .

" Sir " she called him and the dammm sir , made him remember of Sana again.

"Don't, don't dare to touch me, go out. "
He screamed.

After some work engulfed him into work, he left home.

" Beta aagaya aaja, all are here come atleast today have dinner with us your sister is coming to meet us after 15 days, ab tho wo married hai hum baar baar mil bhi nahi sakte." His mom called him seeing him coming home.

" Woo she is coming home great, aaj yah.. Yahin rahegi na. " He asked trying hard to cover his pain behind his smile.

" Han bol tho rahi thi rahegi do din, kash sana bhi hoti tho ghar aa jti tho sayad hum  sab ek..... " Before she could complete, he said,

" Maa mein nahi cahata ki aaj ke baad uska naam ya uski yaadon ka koi jikar ho, she is happy with what she is doing, let her be" He said and left from there.

Here Aarav and Ridhi standing on the corridor heard everything which almost was a shock for them.

" Kya hua maa, itna kya hogaya" Ridhi asked.