chap-66

" Shehnaaz, boss is calling you " One of college informed her.

"Hmmmm and why that so"

" May be with kurana's fike, but he is high today!!!" She replied with a wink

" Wo uska humesa ka hai, literally le chal let see why he is calling me " Sana replied and made her way towards his cabin.

" Come in" Her boss called him.

" Hello Mr shah!, aap ne bulaya, may I know the reson"

" Hi Sana, ya i was calling just to know how is life, kyu nahi bula sakta as a friend" He asked with a flirtous tone.

" Its shehnaaz and All good, just the work place and the people suck sometimes " She replied sarcastically.

" Wo yes shehnaaz so we have a meeting with our new clients one was with Mr Afaan khan who is in leave and now it's been taken care by Mr kartik sharma and if the deal in done, we would go further with meeting with the company's chair person and respective Md for closure of the deal, so you being into the technical team and supervising the team from past 3 years, I want you to lead this project and make a strong team for backend support for this project and as you and team will be backend support for the project, to study the loop wholes and manging properly you have to be in both the meetings.

" Ok anything else Mr. Shah" She asked

He nodded as in no, "just be there in conference room by 1:30 for the  meeting." To which she said okay and left.

Now it was the meeting time, she was all ready for the meeting when she got call from Mr shah assistant stating
" Hye shehnaaz, serien here, Mr shah assistant,  I just called you to let you know you can escape the meeting which was lined up now as it all done through mutual understanding of us and clients, just be ready for 4:00 pm meeting."

" And how long it's gona be, I can't stay after 6, my kido will be alone" Sana said as Tai leaves at 7 daily.

" We will try to wrap up as soon as possible , I will put your request on Mr shah's table"

" Thank you, dear chalo i will be there  sharp 4 . " With that Sana disconnected the call.

Now it was 3 and clients were already in, they were in guest refreshments area, were been served coffee before the meeting.

Same time Sana left to cafeteria next to refreshment area

" Kaka ek kadad coffee, meri type ki"

The vendor handed her the coffee, she left to the corner of the area and standing alone when somebody tapped her shoulder, "aap" She said.

And the person was shocked, the girl who valued relationship, family, emotions was standing there with holding coffee and puffing CIGRATE.

" are you gone out of mind" The man asked.

" HUhh" She smriked.

When someone from back called that man.

" Mr. Shukla"

" Yes Mr shah, Chal ye atte hai hum" Aarav responded to him as he knew now sid was almost lost, even he was shocked to find Sana smoking, girl of ethics.

" Situations, Mr shukla, time and situation make man iron" , " See you guys later" She said and left.

" Dammit", " How can be she so cool, and acted as in nothing happened and we were just a random person, how come man, how come she is acting or is she really changed her self to this, " He slowly at yelled at Arav, to let out his frustration.