chap-40

Tho kya karu tumhari Aarti' do you even understand,"

He was hell Angery.

"Mein maar dunga un sab ko jo tumhe mujhe se dur kare, understood "he said pushing her towards the wall.

"Ahhhh" she said holding her left hand .

"Wo sorry, sorry Baby"

She smiled, smiled at her baby love who can love her to any end.

A matured man, who has the power to shake whole business world with his decisions, a roar is enough for people to know his presence.

But still is act as immature,childish in front of a girl , actually a tiny little girl  compared to hulk, the heavy, shaped man.

" Kyu hass rahi hai, i am still angry", he said.

" Mein kahan hass rahi hun". She replied.

He looked into her eyes admiring her face," chal ready ho ja we are going out ab tho to officialy meri hai, let's celebrate, only you and me".

"And baba" she asked.

"Baba??? What baba, he gave me all the rights on you, so chal ab".

"Na, na naaaaa" ,"first go and take permission I can never oppose him or his decision",she spoke.

"Hmm, that's why you agreed to marry that idiot, i know what I meant to you", he gasped.

"Sidharthhhhh, please phir se naraz matt ho jaye" mein kya karu I love him so much he is my hero.

He smiled, "ook ok chal go talk to your hero"

"Mein nahi nahi mein nahi aap jao, jo bolo ge wo karungi but ye nahi please" she requested joining both her hands.

" Jo mein bolun" he asked,

She with a confusion noded her head

With a naughty smile, he brought his fingers on her lips rubbed it slowly,and again asked," are you sure jo mein bolun".

This time she understood what actually he meant," sidharthhhhh please" she whispered with flushed face,all red.

"Dekh lo your wish", he answered.

She giving into his demands noded her head, and then hugged him hiding her face with in him.

" Theek hai chal go ready hoja, i will manage" he scoffed.

"Aunty", wo i actually I mean I....." He was trying to put a conversation but bit nervous seeing her father.

"Kya hua beta,why you so nervous",her mother chuckled.

He took a deep breath and this time he gathered courage and spoke to her father.

" Uncle i wanted to take my Sana out for dinner if you are ok"

" You mean you want to take my Sana, my daughter for dining right!!! ".

He noded his head in disbelief." Yes I want to but my sana" he said Little loudly.

Making everyone giggle by both funny banter

"Beta", he called

" Ji baba" she replied instantly.

" Ready hoja, but come before 11 ok", and take care. He said caressing his daughter's hairs. And left from there.

Her mother passed a smile to sid akwardly and left.

" Oh jiju come on date shate hmmm",kya baat kya baat kya....." Sonal said..

"Sahi haiiiiiiiiiii", all remaining shouted.