chap-18

Continued

Sid intertwined sana hand when he reached parking, "baby you nervous", he asked.

Thoda thoda,she replied.

He kissed her nose,kuch nahi hoga you believe me right?,chalo then.

And both started.

After a moment they reched.

The guards gate opened, and then he parked his car, and like a gentleman opened the passenger side door,and here his lady love came out.

She was mesmerized by view in front of her eyes.
Suddenly her feet stopped, and she turned her head towards her left to admire the beauty of the villa. Each corner of the wall was beautifully carved, and the designs were made with complete care. With the combination of sky blue and spotless white paint, it was looking like a palace from the fairyland. Greeneries around the mansion was adding more beauty to it.

She was lost in her thoughts she was happy but somewhere a thought came to her mind ,
"Ye itni ameer hai, aur hum middle class,I know he loves me but what if inki family ko mein pasand na aai, mera middle class hona pasand na aya".

Sana,baby hye baby kahan khoo gai, sid called out,

Hannn,hann wo sorry mein kuch soch rahi thi,

Chale ready, sid asked.

Hmmm but ? Sana gasped.

But what?

Kuch nahi.she said.,chaliye but mere sath rehena.

Didi sonal called from back,

Aagi aap , unofficially saali sahiba,sid said

Jiju don't call me that and aapko koi aur nahi mila ye hi mila tha mujhe lane ke liye, sonal said.

Meine kya kiya madam.Dev asked.

Shutup, sonal taunted , to which he kept quiet.

And then Ridhi came with Peehu and said

Ridhi-" hii bhabi, aap aagai,and kissed her cheek, sana smiled and stared at sid.

He passed her a same smile.

Hello Ridhi didi ,happy birthday sonal said.

Thank you sweetie,Ridhi replied.

Dev-" hogaya family drama tho andar chale, smell is tempting me,aur aap logo ko dekh ke lagta hai dinner bhi miss hojayega."

Chal be bhukad,Aarav gasped with a smirk.

Dev passed a fake smile to Aarav and all went inside.

Maa dekho kaun aaya hai,Ridhi shouted.

Rita maa turned, and was happy to Sana,but was also confused how come she was here.

She went near her,sana touched her feet to take blessings to which Rita maa hold her and took into a warm hug.

"Are beta,she said and kissed her forehead,tumne to mujhe bhout kush kar diya,mujhe kabhi laga bhi nahi tha you would meet me again, pata hai aisa koi din nahi I didn't thought of you."Rita maa said.

Chal andar aaja , sab aagaye tu hi late hai,par beta tu aai kiske sath,Rita aunty asked.

Aunty namaste, mein bhi hu,sonal said to change the topic.

But Reema,being herself interrupted in the middle of their conversation.

"Aunty aap inhe kaise pehechante hai ","aur aaj kal aap staf ko bhi lunch pe bulane lagi",she told .