chap-45

Here she was totally davhasted, tensed she was in her thought another message came" Tu meri jindagi hai, Tu meri har khusi hai,

Meri na hue tho, kisi ke na hosakoge,

Ishq nahi kalank piya".

A song lyrics as a threatening "

She was all sweat, frightened doesn't no how to handle this, first she thought somebody might be kidding with her but when her every action was mocked by messages , it made her anxious, scared. She wanted to scream, wanted to share but couldn't the threatened made her shut. She was alone in her room, she closed herself in her room and in the corner of that room she sat kneeling towards the wall. feeling helpless to the situation, she cried cried and cried. And in slept in the same postion.

Here Aarav and Ridhi were at Hotel Hayaat Aarav was done with his meeting, Ridhi was in the room.

Somebody knocked the she immediately opened it, here he was Aarav, and his presence made her happy but he was not happy.

" Kya hua gussa ho" She asked as he stepped inside, closing the door.

" Nahi tho kya Aarti karu" He screamed.

She raised her eyebrows eyeing him as in " Ab kya kar diya meine.

" Door kyu khola koi aur hota tho, bola tha na meine before you open the door confirm it if you know the person " He shouted again.

" Sorry na please mein excited hogai thi aap ke liye"she answered him, trying to coax him.

" Sorry, har galatiyon ka sirf ek thod sorry ". Still angry

" Acha bato kya karu to cool you " Her statement made him chuckled.

" Bribe kar rahi ho ".

" No mein quality time ko ruin hone se bachane ki kosish kar rahi hun. "

Hearing this  now he thought the same and tired to cool his anger.

Taking a long breathe

" Idhar aa" He said pulling her to himself then carried her to bed along with him.

" Kuch khaya, kuch order karu ya bahar jayenge dinner ke liye"

" Bhook lagi hai par thodi deir rukte hai mujhe aise hi rehena hai aap ke baho mein thodi deir".

He smiled to her Statment holding her in his arms and then kissed her forehead " To bata ab kya karna hai"

" ROMANCE, MERE UNROMANTIC ASHIQ" She replied with a wink.

" Mein unromantic ho ruk jaa diktha hu" Saying pushed her towards him then stretched her legs and wrapped it to his both sides of the torso, and then with a sudden jerk took her lips to his and kissed it so hardly, then suddenly pinched her waist, which made her winced, taking advantage of it he moved his tongue to taste the single corner of her mouth. It was gentle at first but later it turned to rigid, harsh. He lost all his sences he was just busy nibbling her, biting her lips, she moaned at his mouth. But still he didn't left her but after sometime realising she was breathless he parted away, rubbing her back to cool her down.

" Sorry meine dhyan nahi diya" He whispered rubbing her swollen lips with guiltiness.

Hearing sorry from him, Ridhi slit him on the neck.

" Aahhhh" He shouted.

" Ye kya tha pagal"

" Punishment sorry bolne ke liye" She replied licking the place were she bit him.