chap-22

After listening to her sid was all panicked, he was the reason behind all this.

Then suddenly a sound came from inside,as If something broke

Now this was making everyone tensed what if she did something.

Sana , shehnaaz , Dolll reply damit

"Diiiiiiiiiiiiiii please yaar, you ok,bolo na"

She ran and brought the spare keys of their bedroom.

"Side hathiye", "I am telling agar usse kuch hua na, this will be last time I am taking to you all.".

She opened the door,whole room was messedup, all thing we're on the floor, chair was also laying on the floor she was lying down on the floor.

"Di utho uutho, kya hai ye sab, you fine??"she asked.

"Di,kuch bolona please"

This time Sid came forward baby,babyyyy please yaar dekh

Sonal-" aap jao mein mere didi ko sambhal sakti hu "

"Shut up , Dev ise bhar leke ka" sid said.

"Mein nahi jaungi, meri didi , mera kamra,mera ghar aap jao" sonal replied.

Now he was irritated," look I am not well please bacha let me talk to her, I promise make it upto you, once she is fine", ye jaruri hai.

"Theek hai "but is baar hurt kiya na I sure."

"Mate aap please yahan se jaate." He said this time with little ease.

She smiled,take care of her and went out.

Sana was still not talking to anyone,she just stood and sat on the bed.

Sid-" baby sorry yaar ho gai galti, par isse pyar thodi na kam hojayega,bol", I can't live without you,how can I leave you.Gusse mein tha."

"Thodi deir ke liye laga, I am cheated aur kisi pe bharosa karna hi galat tha"

Sana-" gussa!!!! Kis chiz ka,and if you remember your own words, pyar aur Dosti mein bharosa hona chahiye","aap ke words aap par hi bhari padh gaye"

And when you don't believe me, pyar kaisa.

He was stunned with her statement,no doubt she was right and he has done a big blunder.

"Kisi dusro ki galti ki saza, kisi ko dena jo deserve hi nahi Karti", batao sahi hai kya, she asked with a sob, slowly like a baby

"Aap ne tho bol diya, we won't be together anymore but socha ki meri halat kya hogi."

"Nahi socha, galti ki,màar daal but naraz mat ho na jaan."

She was happy she got his Sid back but still she was not convinced.

Dekh I know meri galati ki koi mafhi nahi hogi,par still sana I love you and will always do this time he was again out of breath.

She rubbed his back, " SIDHARTH" , she called his name,but he was still breathing heavily

This time she called" Aarav bhai,Dev bhai", listening to her bot came.

"Kya hua" they asked

"Inhe kuch horaha hai, he is not well"  ,dekho na not even talking to me. She said.

They both cme front.

Kuch nahi hua, use idhar sula sakta hu",Aarav asked.

They took him to the bed,Dev consulted to doctor which medicine to be given in emergency, as Dr priscribed medicine were already with them.