chap-65

" I want to meet you "

" Sorry not possible, I can't leave agastya alone to meet you "

" Then shall I come along with.... " Before she could complete the sentence she exclaimed, " No please I am not I mood.

" Please shehnaaz ek baar mil lo, believe me I wo... "

" I know you can't believe me but still let me tell you, I won't be a throne of your life ANIKA, I understand you are may be afraid of me coming back to your life, but I won't , I KNOW WHAT'S MINE, AND WHAT'S NOT AND I BELIEVE IN WHAT'S MINE WILL COME BACK TO ME IF IT'S IN MY DESTINY. " Sana replied..

" I know, I know very well you wo.... " Again she was interrupted by Sana

"Kyu milna hai aapko, I know my presence might have troubled you but belive me now onwards I am not gona interfere in your life, I loved him Anika and I will but I know the pain you are going through, I.... I was in same situation so I would never dream of ruining your life believe me, I.... I don't want to meet you or anybody and he.... I mean Mr shukla won't like you meeting or talking to me. Take care" Sana replied and disconnected the call.

" I tried my best to keep her away from my life and I thought I won but now I get it Ridhi she kept herself away for sid happiness, indeed it's true love, the bond they are sharing " Anika said to Ridhi  with teary eyes after disconnecting the call.

Anika loved sid, but she was never harmful nor tried to come in between their love, and now she was left guilt ridden for what she did but actually not a plan. Ridhi was also embarassed of her deeds she would have tried to get her back to her brother's life insist that she ruined everything, she cursed her self for not standing beside her when needed

" Mumma, khayege khayege bol tar late hodai, ab ice tleam bhi nai taya, only one pelede. " He requested very sweetly that this time she could not ignore both mom son duo moved towards the counter

" Oh shot who the f***"  the man shouted, when mistakenly sana bumped into him...

" Sorry,sorry wo actually my ...my son he dragged me really sorry"

" It's ok, wo mein galti se chila diya i am sorry" the man said.

" Jab aapko soly bolna tha tho kyu danta mumma to" agu asked

The man heard him and instantly kneeling down, he said" oh champ really sorry, apki muma ko hurt nahi karna cahata tha bas flow mein aagaya".

" Waise hi,i am Karthik once upon a time your mumma's friend "

" Ohhhhhhh,isiliye mumma dal gai "

" How are you junior" he asked sana.

" Hiii i am good,aap yahan"

" Don't you know, Afaan is one of our staff he works for Bangalore branch which is handled by him itself, and sir directly look on to it, he couldn't make due to this health issues"

" Kyu phir se tabiyat kharab ho gai kya" she asked in hurry

" No no just he is been asked for rest as much as he can" to which she nodded

Now they were back home, agu slept but she couldn't the thought of him,his health their discussion again captured her mind.

" Mein ab bhi aap se bhout pyaar karti hu,bhout but I never wanted or will be a home Wrecker" she said to her holding his picture in her hands

" Ji lungi aapki yaadon mein, aapki yaadon ke sahare but no more want to hurt anyone else"

It was hard for her to live alone but she was trying but God knows what actually her destiny has been to.