chap-71

" baby you are ready"

" But,agu usko akele nahi chhod sakti sidhart, and don't know what to do wahan to tai hoti thi"

" Mein hu na baby, and aap tho meri client and service provider dono hai" he said with a wink.

" Aapko mazak laga hai"

" You go and join your team a different cabin for you and work station for your team is already ready and do meet our Java developer and new head to technical team, as he can guide you better" he said kissing her forehead.

" Sidharth agu hai, he doesn't know about us, bhout questions puchega"

He made a irritated face

" Tho, tum usse Humsa sach bataya hai ye bhi bata do"

" Thoda time dedo"

He didn't said anything,just picked her bag from the table to pass her but meanwhile a pack of cigarettes fall down

" Sana not again, please"

" Three years Sidharth,thoda time chahiye, i feel good, when I take it"

" See i don't want to fight just leave car aur diver dono bahar hai"

"I can try sid but jhuta assurance nahi dungi" she replied and left with red eyes covered with tears.she was hurt as he said to leave,she need love, attention to leave that but was not what she wanted.

" Acha sun sana,sanaaaaaa" he called her from back but she was gone.

At the office.

After getting down from the car, she was all emotional after seeing the office, which equally share the part for holding beautiful memories of her life. She smiled getting down of the car when she found the car inside the personal parking area.

" Hye cutipie come chal while be the escort for today" arav said standing beside her, another happy smile played as she remembered the first day of her office years ago but suddenly she felt someone missing,her another brother.Dev , he was also there on her first day but today he was not, the reason somewhere was she herself, from whom he left his friends.

" Chaliye"

They entered inside the office, some known old face , some unknown faces but she thought its better to make her way to her team.

" Hye shehnaaz" one of the team members called her and then everyone greeted

" So how was the guest house and the new work station any difficulties" she asked her team to which everyone assured her with smile,that they are fine doing well.

" So as discussed we will follow the same work plan, Arfa is here to guide you and before we proceed i think we need to check on loopholes"

And till then I will just come meeting their new  head of tech department." She said and then left.

She reached the department and first thing she did was taking a look of the place where she use to sit. A girl sitting out there, remember her of herself.

And keeping thoughts aside,she moved towards the head's cabin.

" Get in" somebody called,

The voice was known to her.she moved inside and was startled to find the person inside the room.

" Dev bhai"

" Oh hi this is Dev Verma, so you are the handling the project" he said as if he has seen her for the first time.

" Bhai" she called her sternly.

" Miss das, let's behave professionally" he played along.

" Ok, nice meeting you, now need to go to my team, if needed my team will let you know" she replied and was about to leave when he pulled her to a tight hug," sorry sweetheart"," i was just playing kaisi hai and you didn't even informed me your decision tho thoda gussa bhi tha par tujhe se zada kuch nahi, Teri khusi aur teri bhen ki manmani ke aage aur bhala kuch ho sakta hai" this time she passed a smiled.