-Chapter 5: Little Brother and Unexpected relationships?-

!!The relationship between the Bee-Duo is platonic dating or jokes!!

Tw: eating disorder, mention of past self harm, vomiting

~Tommy POV~

I woke up on the floor still in Ranboo's grasp(PLATONIC!!), I was able to slide out of bed without waking him up. I walked out into the hall and over to the bathroom. Once I was out of the bathroom I sneaked into Techno's room to find him still asleep. I quietly walked over to his bookshelf and took the book on Theseus that we had been reading non-stop from the time that IP came here. I walked back to my room after closing Techno's door and sat down at my desk and begun to read the book from where we had last left off.

I heard a quiet yawn about thirty minutes later. I looked over to see that Tubbo was up. "Hey Tubs." I said. "Morning Tommy" He smiled. He walked over to my desk and we sat together as I continued to read while brushing my hand through his soft dark brown hair. Ranboo had woken up soon after and we all went back to sitting on the floor talking for a bit until a soft knock was at my door. "Tommy,Tubbo, Ranboo breakfast is ready downstairs. " Dad said through the door. "Alright we will be down in a bit." I replied. Both Tubbo and Ranboo looked at me. "Hey Toms can you promise us that you will try and eat at least five bites please. I nodded my head and all of us got up and headed down the stairs.

All of the guests from the other night had stayed over last night. Phil was in the kitchen cooking the rest of breakfast. All three of us went to the dining room and sat down with everyone else. upon short conversation I had learned that the white haired, ram horned lady's name was Puffy. She was the one who adopted Tubbo and had another son named dream. He was the goat person I saw with blond hair. The others There were the demon named Badboyhalo, Bad for short, the diamond hybrid was known as Skeppy, and the blaze person was named Sapnap. I had also figured out that the creeper looking dude was named Sam, also known as Dream and Tubbo's uncle.

Phil had come in moments after our short conversation, he set down some eggs bacon and toast onto the table. Techno had gotten up and came back with a trey of sliced fruit. Phil put out plates and served himself and me some eggs. Ranboo looked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder. This was a sign we used at the orphanage to tell each other that if we didn't eat all of our food it would be ok. I nodded and started to eat my food. Everyone else had managed to finish whatever was on their plates while i had half my plate left. I thought that everything had been going fine, all of us had been talking having fun but I felt something in my stomach churn. I cringed at the effect it had on me. Ranboo and Tubbo must have notice my discomfort as they seemed to look over at me right away. techno seemed to perk up as well. Seconds later I felt something rise in my stomach.

I darted to the bathroom upstairs without excusing myself. I opened the lid to the toilet and leaned my head over it. I had almost immediately vomited up the food that i had eaten for breakfast. I hadn't had the chance to lock the door. As if on cue as my quiet crying turned into sobs, Wilbur, Techno, Tubbo, and Ranboo burst in through the door. Ranboo gasped at the sight he had seen in front of him while I felt two sets of hands on my shoulders. Tubbo was crying as I continued to get sick. Wilbur had leaned down to my ear and started to whisper soft encouragements to me. Once I was done I stood there with tears streaming down my face. I looked over and saw Tubbo latched onto Ranboo who was calming him. I flushed the toilet and went over to Tubbo. I brushed his hair lightly with my hand as he hugged me still crying. "Fuck you...fucking scared me again bitch." He said through sniffles. I laughed softly as Ranboo joined our hug. "So how long have you two been going on for?" I questioned as we pulled away.

Tubbo and Ranboo both flushed at the question. "9 months-"Ranboo mumbled. "And you didn't say a thing! You fucker!" I stated. All of us in the bathroom laughed softly. We all decided to head out of the awkward bathroom and headed back down the stairs to the others. Phil had looked at me a stunned look on his face. "Tommy! Holy shit are you ok?" He said as he ran up to me and hugged me. I nodded my head and we pulled away.

After a few hours of talking to everyone all of them had left except for Tubbo, Ranboo, Dream, and Sapnap. Tubbo and Ranboo were setting a surprise up in my room with Phil and the help of everyone else other than Wil. Me and Wil went into his room and he started to show me how to play the guitar and ukulele. "Hey Toms, you wanna hear some of my songs?" He asked. I nodded my head egerly. He pulled over his guitar and started to strum a tune.

"Well, it's 2:45 p.m.

Wake up from snoring, open DMs
Can of Red Bull by the bed
Vape is charged and Snapchat's read
What's popping?
What's popping?

She's beauty, she's grace
She has a profile picture of an anime girl's face
Just a single message more
Sends her rubbing up my ethernet cord

I wanna be the guy
That you fall asleep on call with
I'll make you forget
Every guy that came before me
'Cause I like you
And you like my attention
Let's skip to the good bit
Let's consummate our internet connection

I'm in love with an
I'm in love with an
I'm in love with an
With an e-girl
I'm in love with an
I'm in love with an
I'm in love with an
With an e-girl

Mom took away my PS4
So I punched a hole through my bedroom wall
I'm not aggressive
I just ooze masculine passion
Did you know I've also got depression?
I'm self-diagnosed, thought I should mention
I thought you could be the one to fix me

I wanna be the girl
That you fall asleep on call with
Meanwhile, I'll
Find other people to talk with
'Cause you like me
And I think you're a maniac
Let's skip to the good bit
Let's completely block all contact

I'm in love with an
I'm in love with an
I'm in love with an
With an e-girl
I'm in love with an
I'm in love with an
I'm in love with an
With an e-girl

Mom took away my PS4
I've said it so many times before
How can I live on if I keep on collecting
These every little slights and insurrections?
Constant pain in every dimension
My body weeps
Disbelief heads suspension
(I'm in love with a, with an e-girl)

I wanna be the guy
That you find stalking your affections
Your social media scoured
You seek police interventions
'Cause I base my
Ideals on obsessive media
Maybe if I act like them
You'll respond to my DMs"

He sang. I had looked back to him completely shocked yet in awe. He laughed lightly. to me his voice was ever so angelic when he sang that. He was able to define pure emotion with sadness anger and humor all at the same time. I wanted to hear more! For the next hour Wilbur sang to me more of his songs such as 'Your new boyfriend', 'Internet ruined me', and taught me how to play some as well! Oh and he is in a band with his friends! He sung a couple of those songs as well such as 'One day', and 'Perfume'. It was so much fun being able to bond with my brother. "I am so happy that I was able to teach you this, my little brother." Wilber said to me. I went over to him and hugged him. "Thank you Wilby."I responded. "Did you just call me 'wIlBy'?!" He asked over dramatically. we sat there laughing for a few minutes before hearing Phil yell out our names calling us to my bedroom.

We headed over to my room and opened the door. "Surprise!!" Everyone had yelled. I looked around to see my room fully decorated. I smiled brightly and thanked everyone. Wilbur had walked away a second and came back with a guitar and ukulele. he placed them down on the stands that were now sitting next to my desk. After Wil had placed down the guitar everyone left my room. Tubbo and Ranboo stayed though. Tubbo had pulled something out of his pocket. I looked down at his hands and saw and old razor blade of mine that was stored in my backpack when I had come here. "You know what to do Tommy.."Tubbo said. I could tell that he was holding back tears. I nodded my head and pulled up my sleeves. "All of these are from a while ago I promise I have been clean for months!" I said trifling my own tears. Ranbo had run over to me and hugged me. "It's ok we believe you.."Ranboo said as I let his arms wrap around me. I nodded my head as he pulled away. I put my sleves back down and took the blade from Tubbo and threw it into the trash. Ranboo had gone over to Tubbo and planted a soft kiss onto his head. I laughed softly at the two as Tubbo's face flushed a deep red. "Ew get a room."I said cockily. "eh-"Tubbo squeaked as his face flushed deeper red. Ranboo looked down and Tubbo placing a hand onto his hip the other one was sat bellow Tubbos chin holding it up. "Gladly" ranboo said jokingly. I bursted out laughing with Ranboo as Tubbo profusely yelled at us.